Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 116

Thread: **Updated** ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default **Updated** ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League


    0 Not allowed!
    OK, we are going to run 2 leagues with up to 12 teams. Based on everyone's preferences, the league assignments will be as follows.
    Yahoo: click here to join
    SnakeIze
    Rbedgood
    Yashi
    Argo

    ESPN: send me a PM with your email address so that I may send you an invite.
    Coach
    Big Daddy Tek
    Chief_Tyler
    Twhite85
    AussieChiefsfan
    Chief3ever&ever
    BllB40

    Users that have no preference and may join either league:
    Jmlamerson
    AkChief49
    VanillaGarilla
    ProAngler
    Church_Backfield
    chiefsfreak4life
    kcchiefs4life
    GarciaKCfan
    Argo
    Three7s

    Please send me a PM if you experience any problems joining either league.
    Last edited by Coach; 08-05-2009 at 12:35 AM.


  2. #101
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The eyes in your Avatar look like a cat!!
    They are

    I couldnt find any actual cool snake eyes ones i liked lol. so that willl just have to do

  3. #102
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    They are

    I couldnt find any actual cool snake eyes ones i liked lol. so that willl just have to do
    Thats cause Sn@keIze are/is gay!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #103
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I know...It was a joke. (please don't ban me!)
    FYI, I waited a few days hoping you'd come back before giving up the spot...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  5. #104
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    They are

    I couldnt find any actual cool snake eyes ones i liked lol. so that willl just have to do
    You could of used dice, something like this....


  6. #105
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    You could of used dice, something like this....

    He's not that smart!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #106
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    He's not that smart!!
    LMAO, now

  8. #107
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    LMAO, now
    You say I say
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #108
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You say I say
    Well u say and i completely agree. I feel pretty stupid after the many brain cells i killed last night.

  10. #109
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Well u say and i completely agree. I feel pretty stupid after the many brain cells i killed last night.
    I hear ya there brother. I had the worst day I have ever had at work and when I got home, those 28 Budweisers didnt know what hit them!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #110
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hear ya there brother. I had the worst day I have ever had at work and when I got home, those 28 Budweisers didnt know what hit them!!
    What better way to shake off a bad day at work then getting loaded right.

    1 man Vs. 28 Budweisers, who won?

    I have fought this good fight before, but had to stop due to a peace treaty.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A fantasy Draft for fantasy football
    By bigpoppachief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 04:50 PM
  2. fantasy football vid.
    By anaeelbackwards in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 12:57 PM
  3. Fantasy Football League
    By chiefsfan31 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 09:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •