Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Movie Thread

  1. #1
    Sweets Guest

    Default Movie Thread


    0 Not allowed!
    Since I didn't notice if you had one of these or not thought I'd start one.

    Just bring up movies that you see, if you like them or hate them and try not to be a movie spoiler and if you feel the need to let everyone more about the movie then some of us are willing to know make sure you post a "Spoiler Alert" in the first part of your post so we know whether we want to ignore reading the article anymore then we need to.

    Downloaded TMNT's and watched it last night and yes I'm grown and yes I'm a chick and yes it's a semi-cartoon but TMNT's f*ing rock, I've loved every one I've seen and this latest one is no different, Michelangelo is my favorite because he's immature and loves to have fun and is the baby of the group, Donatello is the brainiac, Raphael is the tough guy and of course the 1st born and pushed to be the leader is Leonardo, these turtles are the bomb and I really enjoyed the fight scenes, seems like their old nemesis may be back, something was said to "The Father" that alluded to that in a round about way. Overall I wasn't disappointed...

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I can't do the TMNT thing. I did recently see, both, "The Illusionist" and "The Prestige". Both are about stage-magicians and both were very entertaining. Edward Norton, who always does a terrific job, didn't dissapoint in "The Illusionist" and "The Prestige" stars Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale, along with Scarlett Johansson.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I can't do the TMNT thing. I did recently see, both, "The Illusionist" and "The Prestige". Both are about stage-magicians and both were very entertaining. Edward Norton, who always does a terrific job, didn't dissapoint in "The Illusionist" and "The Prestige" stars Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale, along with Scarlett Johansson.
    "The Illusionist" was outstanding, I haven't seen the other one; yet.


  4. #4
    Sweets Guest

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Christian Bale is great in EVERYTHING...The Machinist IMO is his best work, then American Psycho and of course he's the best Batman ever!!!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I really liked 300 myself. I like the action violent movies though. Rush Hour 3 came out yesterday. I want to see that one.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,991
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Christian Bale is great in EVERYTHING...The Machinist IMO is his best work, then American Psycho and of course he's the best Batman ever!!!
    Agreed on all points! I love movies!


  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Christian Bale is great in EVERYTHING...The Machinist IMO is his best work, then American Psycho and of course he's the best Batman ever!!!
    AMEN!!!! It was nice seeing Batman as a "Bada55" I never liked the whole dark and rainy aspect of the first bunch of Batman movies. That was easily the best Batman ever made and Bale was terrific in the part.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    AMEN!!!! It was nice seeing Batman as a "Bada55" I never liked the whole dark and rainy aspect of the first bunch of Batman movies. That was easily the best Batman ever made and Bale was terrific in the part.
    I don't consider the ones with Val Kilmer and George Clooney Batman movies. More of a spoof if you ask me.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •