Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Canada Banned ?

Default Canada Banned ?

Did someone really ban Canada ?

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    How can they sweep us?????!!!!! They lost half their team and their prize QB Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
    It's called, "Opinion vs. Logical Reasoning". Of course, in the NFL these days, you never know when a team will lay an egg...Or, lay a golden egg. Alas, the Cards of '08.

If it will make you feel better then they should ban me as I can leave for 2 days now that there is no football going on. As for your drinking I told you in private so it would be between us, however you don't appreciate that so that is that. I am still concern though. I only care about ya or I wouldn't care to mention it. So if I am banned let me know and I will do my time if not lets end it right here, stop the crying and have a good time.
    Aren't you the guy who's family won't even talk to him anymore? Don't you think your concerns should be more introspective?

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    It's called, "Opinion vs. Logical Reasoning". Of course, in the NFL these days, you never know when a team will lay an egg...Or, lay a golden egg. Alas, the Cards of '08.
    The Cards in 2008 weren't predicted by many for the SB, but they were seen as a dark horse playoff team. The Broncos 2009 roster is the worst in the NFL this year (yes, worse than the Lions or Raiders), and their coach lost the locker room before a single game was played. They aren't winning two games, and much less two against us.

And Kyle Orton is going to get Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal killed by Week 6.

Please , try to be civil I am
    Well, you used to be a civil engineer Im sure!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Never been an engineer m just being a civil human being as in a nice person as in being polite to others, that sort of thing
    Im sure if it suited an argument you would claim to be a civil engineer. Just because you dont swear does not mean you are not being insulting either.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    The Cards in 2008 weren't predicted by many for the SB, but they were seen as a dark horse playoff team. The Broncos 2009 roster is the worst in the NFL this year (yes, worse than the Lions or Raiders), and their coach lost the locker room before a single game was played. They aren't winning two games, and much less two against us.

And Kyle Orton is going to get Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal killed by Week 6.
    Yea...I wasn't trying to imply that the Broncs could be a SB or playoff darkhorse but did intend to imply that in the NFL these days, sweeping a rival is not totally out of the question!!

I would agree 95% that the Broncs won't make the play-offs and 100% that they will not play in the SB.

However, just as you and many others have seen in the NFL, crazy things do happen, so there is a remote possibilty that they could sweep us (or any other team in the division) based merely on the "crazy things happen" possibility.

That is all! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Well, you used to be a civil engineer Im sure!!

If he were a "civil engineer" that does not mean he is "civil".

If he is not a civil engineer, he could still engineer civility.

Also, any engineer can be "civil" but not all engineers can be civil.

Most anyone can be civil if they choose to be but anyone can be a civil engineer by obtaining a degree. But they have to pass all of the tests, so in reality, not everyone can be civil, a civil engineer or engineer civility.

LMFAO!!!

Nice brain teaser.
    Did it hurt ya? LMAO

Hey Canada,

Les Habitants suck my n*t s**k.

Does this qualify for a two day ban?

On a serious note, what is your opinion on abdominal eviscerations? Do you leave that stuff hanging out and wrap it like a taco or do you put it back in there when you package the patient?

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Having a good laugh here tonight

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I needed that!!!!

Sense of Humor - GET ONE!!!!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast