Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concerts for the Summer

Default Concerts for the Summer

I was wondering if anyone is going to any exciting concerts this summer. I'm going to go see Slipknot and Anthrax in Billings, MT in Aug. I think Anthrax will have their new singer in so i get to hear some new material but maybe they'll play some old (really wanna hear Caught in a Mosh and Madhouse),

Slipknot i was a huge fan when they came out but their new stuff just isn't the same to me...too mellow but they put on great shows

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    That should be a good show now that they have Tommy Lee playing drums for them again. I thought when they had the chic drummer they were ok but not the same as the originals.
    I don't want to go to see Motley Crue, just everyone else. Not really a hair metal fan, but they are ok and I woiuld stick around for a few mins.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Back on ignore you go ;)
    oh no...please chris no...not ignore...oh man, i musta crossed the line. What to do.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I will be seeing Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley on September 11th. I've never been to a real concert before. It should be exciting.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I want to go to Crue Fest 2.
    Just missed Mayhem Fest yesterday. :(
    I've seen Motley Crue once before, and i have to say they put on a hell of a show even tho the guitar player looked like a ghost and was ready to die.

Had couple friends go to Mayhem Fest last year.

Tech Nine is the **** ! I would love to see his concert. i just watched a Documentary about him !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Tech Nine is the **** ! I would love to see his concert. i just watched a Documentary about him !

he comes to billings alot. He actually came to Miles City because someone in his crew was dating or knew a girl here so they went to this bar and set up shop and did some songs and ****.....but the ****ty thing was a girl called me and told me and i was like "no he's not" i actually grabbed my marcus allen jersey and thought about going but never did, next day delivered there and asked the owner and he was like "oh ya it was pretty cool they sang and bought drinks for people"

by the way, what are some of your fav. tech nine songs??

Hey I also went to Mayhem Fest. It was too good. Now looking forward to Jonas Brothers but I want some really good source to book their tickets. I usually go online but this time I've decided to choose the website more wisely. Any suggestions guys?

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus12009 View Post
    Hey I also went to Mayhem Fest. It was too good. Now looking forward to Jonas Brothers but I want some really good source to book their tickets. I usually go online but this time I've decided to choose the website more wisely. Any suggestions guys?
    www.ticketmaster.com, i always go there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12