Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Got My First

Default I Got My First

Thats right, I got my first banning from the Crowd and I am gonig to make the EXACT same thread that I got banned for in the first place. I am not going to argue about the infractions that I recieved but I do have a big ****in' problem with the banning that I received for making a public thread about my infractions. I have thought long and hard about what I want to post here and I am glad I did because most of what I want to say would get me banned permanently. Fortunately my ban ended at 1 am and I passed out at 1230. (Started drinking at 730am after night shift and finished the new tat) So here goes, first off since when is it a bannable offense to tell everyone that I got an infraction? I make jokes about a lot of things. People die in front of me all the time, and I make jokes about it? I deal with blood, guts and dying on a regular basis and I keep a sense of humour so that I can get up the next day and go back to work. That is how I deal with the ****ty things that happen. Now I get an infarction on ChiefsCrowd and I make a ****in joke about it and I get banned. Well, that tells me something. Who else got banned? I konw KCChris got to sit up on his high horse for two days and explain to everyone why I should have been banned. I know Coach started out every post with "I like Canada" but never explained why I was banned other than a vague comment about how we are all held to the same rules yet never explaind what rule it is that I had broken. Was it rule #4.2 under the bullsh!t section about how you can't make fun of an infraction. The sad part is that no one from the board management had the balls to talk to me first. I was barely able to open my second infraction when I wa banned. No explanation other that I was mocking the infraction process. Well guess what...I am still mocking the process. I don't give a sh!t if you ban me again. It is clear to me what type of membership this sit eis looking for so KCChris, call your friend and see if you two can get a bunch more people just like you and then I am sure this site will be EXACTLY where it wants to be. Yes, I admit that sometimes I work my way around the rules sometimes. I put a ! in the word sh!t or I spell **** with a kc so i comes up ****. Its fun, but some people just can't lighten up. Sometimes I guess when you make fun of an infraction there will be mod that has to flex his muscles. Well flex away big guy, but don't think that I am gonna come back on these boards and start kissing anyones ***. I am not about to be a good little boy so that I don't get banned again. Not a ****ing thing is gonna change with me (except that Idon't much give a **** about what happens on this site anymore) I am not leaving unless I am kicked off the site as I have made many friends on this site (and now I know who they are) but infract and ban away mods as we see your power. I am sure now that I have been made an example of, the rest of the membership will bow down and do as they are told!!

Chiefster, you do a fantastic job of moderating on this site. None of my comments are directed towards you. You spoke with me about what was going on and I appreciate it. We need more mods like you.

Rbedgood, thanks for having the respect to speak with me first before banning me. I accept full responsibility for my actions in the argument with KCChris and I think the way you just banned me for making fun of my infraction was great. Truly justified. Keep it up, its great for the site.

Coach, thanx for nothing. Not even hearing my side of the story.

On that note, I am also not attending this years Home Opener. Hope you all have a good time at the game. I will be at a game later in the season and I will let my friends know when I am coming.

On that note, get your ban hammer ready cause I am back!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Soooo....July 24th and still no reason as to why I was banned from the site. Wierd, Its almost as if I never broke any rules.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I am gonig to make the EXACT same thread that I got banned for in the first place.

I do have a big ****in' problem with the banning that I received for making a public thread about my infractions.

never explained why I was banned other than a vague comment about how we are all held to the same rules yet never explaind what rule it is that I had broken. Was it rule #4.2 under the bullsh!t section about how you can't make fun of an infraction.

No explanation other that I was mocking the infraction process. Well guess what...I am still mocking the process.
    So if this is against the rules...

1. why is the thread still open?

2. why have I not gotten an infraction?

3. why haven't I been banned again?

Arent we all held to the same rules? this was a bannable offense a week ago? Whats going on?

I think they are hoping you will cool off and let it go so they don't have to ban you again.

Just a guess!

I don't think you are gonna get an answer.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    I think they are hoping you will cool off and let it go so they don't have to ban you again.

Just a guess!
    Ban me for what? Apparently I have not broken any rules.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I don't think you are gonna get an answer.
    Thats respect for ya!! And I was called disrespectful by Rbed. What a fukin joke.

I respect you sir.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Me too. but this site sucks

Thanks guys!!

I lost all my rep comments. someone had left some comments in my user cp and they are gone. Is it because i let Dave use my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada49er View Post
    I lost all my rep comments. someone had left some comments in my user cp and they are gone. Is it because i let Dave use my account?
    you lost the ones I gave you because they were to posts that Coach deleted from the threads.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast