Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Don't put any personal info on your account

Default Don't put any personal info on your account

Just and FYI to all members.

My account was used at 7:47am on Monday morning. I was banned at the time and unable to log into my account. The only people I can see that would be able to access it at that point is admin/mods. I keep no personal info of any sort in my account and I hope you all do the same. You never know who is going to be going through your stuff!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Either that or he's been busy as hell all week

Welcome, rbedgood.
    334 Unread Posts since your last visit.

...anyhow. I'm not sure what you want, but if the explanation for the banning wasn't clear enough the other day I'm not sure how much better I can explain it. You received an infraction for your actions. You then sent me a PM completely mocking the process, and joking about how you are 'collecting' infractions. I took it as a joke, until you started completely disrespecting the process that Coach has created for creating order on the site. You gave us two choices...allow your behavior or escalate the issue.

All I will say is I have received messages from each of the other mods and admins and a number of users who feel I made the right call. You are a great contributor to the site most of the time, and as much as certain users can be annoying or idiots, it isn't your right to bully them off the site.

Frankly if Coach asks me to change how I deal with issues I'd be more than happy to. However he has told us how he'd like us to do our jobs, and I am doing just that.

You are free to debate, just keep it respectful. You know the rules...the misspelled swear words to get around the censor, the personal attacks, etc. aren't tolerated...respectful debate always is.

Have a beer, and count down the days to Sept 10.

Catch you later.
    I am still unclear on which rule it was that I broke. Idon't know if you want to copy and paste or quote it from the rule book, but if you could show me the rule where it says I can't mock the infraction process, I would love to see it. I just want to know if it is a real rule I broke or just one you made up becuase I didnt care about the infraction you gave me. You may have gotten a few pms from people who feel you made the right call, but I think the site membership has spokn quite clearly on how this whole thing has been handled. I guess some people just don't handle power as well as others.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Either that or he's been busy as hell all week

Welcome, rbedgood.
    334 Unread Posts since your last visit.

...anyhow. I'm not sure what you want, but if the explanation for the banning wasn't clear enough the other day I'm not sure how much better I can explain it.

334 unread posts? That is why you did not respond to me? You posted plenty during and after my ban you have just avoided commenting on it. there has been plenty of opportunity for it. But let me ask you, if I got banned for "mocking the infraction process" How come no other mod/admin has banned me for this?
    I Got My First - Page 5 - Kansas City Chiefs Forums
    Its the EXACT same thing I got banned for the first time. If you could clear that up for me it would be super!!

I would have just banned everyone, then there would be no one left to complain... guess I'm a power hungry 49er fan..hehehe

Here ya go Canada..

As far as getting into your account, as an admin myself you set the permissions and if Coach says he alone has that power then he alone has that power and he can look at your account through the admin cpanel and doesn't need to actually log into your account which no one can do unless they have your password. Not even the admin are privy to passwords as they look like this to the admin. *********. just a bunch of astericks.
    Last edited by Sweets; 07-25-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Women who behave,rarely make history.

That may be. I just inquired about how my account was used while I was banned from the site and no one can give me an answer so I advised everyone that someone can get yer sh!t. Seems kinda fuked to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    I would have just banned everyone, then there would be no one left to complain... guess I'm a power hungry 49er fan..hehehe

Here ya go Canada..

As far as getting into your account, as an admin myself you set the permissions and if Coach says he alone has that power then he alone has that power and he can look at your account through the admin cpanel and doesn't need to actually log into your account which no one can do unless they have your password. Not even the admin are privy to passwords as they look like this to the admin. *********. just a bunch of astericks.
    Where the heck have you been. Nice to see you.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Here ya go Canada..

Unless you have this...

Unhide Passwords :: Add-ons for Firefox
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

he sure posts alot for a guy thats banned...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    And now I have been forced to ignore KCChris (not that I care) but if I take him off my ignore list it automatically puts him back on it. Strange strange stuff. And it happened all on its own. Nobody did anything to my account. hmmmm
    You were forced to ignore Chris because I was sick of breaking up playground fights. I told both you to add each other to your ignore lists, otherwise I would do it for you. After you ignored my request, I did as I said I would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Where the heck have you been. Nice to see you.
    :wavey: Nice to see you too, how you bees?

Women who behave,rarely make history.

:wavey: Nice to see you too, how you bees?
    I've definitely had better days than today, thats for certian. Just bad luck in general heh. Tomorrow is another day though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast