Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casey Printers

Default Casey Printers

I dont hear hardly anythign about this dude...being from canada i know that he dominated in the cfl here and then just heard a little here and there about him being on the practice roster. I know that he struggled i guess last year in preseason, but any word on his progress or what the deal with him is??

First of all welcome to the Crowd Cornflake; glad you're here. We have another Canadian member that you may well have much in comon with.

As far as Printers goes there are several internet sources that may assist you in your search. This sites home page often has the latest of all Chiefs related news, and then there is www.kcchiefs.com

Make yourself at home here; I look forward to hearing from you in the future. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cornflake View Post
    I dont hear hardly anythign about this dude...being from canada i know that he dominated in the cfl here and then just heard a little here and there about him being on the practice roster. I know that he struggled i guess last year in preseason, but any word on his progress or what the deal with him is??
    He absolutely sucked last preseason. I haven't heard much about him this year either. Something I'll have to look into later.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    He absolutely sucked last preseason. I haven't heard much about him this year either. Something I'll have to look into later.

Yeah I think transitioning from the Canadian league to the NFL probably proved to be tougher then first thought for him. One reason for this is because of rule differences, for instance in the defense in Canada must line up a full yard away from the offensive line.

Welcome Cornflake. I hear Casey has been doing the kicking in Chiefs camp. Until our draft holdout kicker signs, he is our starting FG kicker. Scary huh.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Welcome Cornflake. I hear Casey has been doing the kicking in Chiefs camp. Until our draft holdout kicker signs, he is our starting FG kicker. Scary huh.

I don't know why but I thought our kicker had signed already. He's still holding out too?? A rookie kicker??? OMFG, I'll kick HIM through the uprights!!

2 words here says this guy needs to sign and get his *** on the field:

1. Rookie

2. Kicker

Everybody thinks they are going to be Barry Bonds or Jerry Rice now with century-long careers, and breaking every record known to man. It's disgusting! These guys need to get on the field in at least ONE pro game before they get stars in their eyes thinking about the Hall of Fame. Are we bringing up all the young athletes in America to be future versions of T.O. now? I know it sure doesn't help that young athletes are known to begin "relations" with companies like Nike as early as middle school/junior high.
    :firedevil:
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

I don't know why but I thought our kicker had signed already. He's still holding out too?? A rookie kicker??? OMFG, I'll kick HIM through the uprights!!

2 words here says this guy needs to sign and get his *** on the field:

1. Rookie

2. Kicker

Everybody thinks they are going to be Barry Bonds or Jerry Rice now with century-long careers, and breaking every record known to man. It's disgusting! These guys need to get on the field in at least ONE pro game before they get stars in their eyes thinking about the Hall of Fame. Are we bringing up all the young athletes in America to be future versions of T.O. now? I know it sure doesn't help that young athletes are known to begin "relations" with companies like Nike as early as middle school/junior high.
    :firedevil:

I agree. There needs to be a rookie salary or something bsaed off your draft position or something. This is getting ridiculous. The money that these unproven rookies are making is ridiculous and is coming right out of our pockets.

LOL...and i thought we had too many kickers at draft time
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah I think transitioning from the Canadian league to the NFL probably proved to be tougher then first thought for him. One reason for this is because of rule differences, for instance in the defense in Canada must line up a full yard away from the offensive line.
    Yeah, that plus fumbles, intercetions, and sacks.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Yeah, that plus fumbles, intercetions, and sacks.

All things caused by defenders getting to you sooner then your used to because they don't have to make up a yard to start with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast