Page 69 of 160 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Pictures Thread

Default Funny Pictures Thread

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    NSFCC either

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Yep funny photos!

I 'right clicked' the Vader & cat one, forwarded it to my daughter to show my grandson Brennen, lol. He's a huge Star War's fan, he'll get a laugh out of that pic too, lol. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I 'right clicked' the Vader & cat one, forwarded it to my daughter to show my grandson Brennen, lol. He's a huge Star War's fan, he'll get a laugh out of that pic too, lol. :)
    Too bad light sabers aren't real. I'd have some fun with that.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Too bad light sabers aren't real. I'd have some fun with that.
    Well, I know this is bad to admit to, but I've never seen even one Star War's movie, lol. My son was a kid when the original movie was released, and he was a fan then too. He went to see the original with friends. Later on I had SW movies on VHS for him, but I never watched them...the trilogy I think??

He had all the toy's, which ended up yrs later in garage sales. I wish we'd kept them, they're worth a small fortune on Ebay today!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, I know this is bad to admit to, but I've never seen even one Star War's movie, lol. My son was a kid when the original movie was released, and he was a fan then too. He went to see the original with friends. Later on I had SW movies on VHS for him, but I never watched them...the trilogy I think??

He had all the toy's, which ended up yrs later in garage sales. I wish we'd kept them, they're worth a small fortune on Ebay today!
    They have 6 movies. They're pretty good the first 3 came out before I was even born. Back when Epsidode III came out I bought several of the toys and 2 of the replical light sabers. If you ever get the chance to see them I would suggest watching them. But start with episode 1 and go from there.

Resident Celebrity

Im not that really into star wars but I can imagine it would have been extremely popular at the time and maybe even still.

I'm thinking my son was only like 5 yrs old or so when the first Star War's was released...which would've been in the early 80's.

I can name many of the character's...Darth Vader, Princess Lea, Luke Skywalker, Hans Solo...just never seen the movies, lol.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 03-10-2010 at 01:36 AM.