Thread: See ya around guys

Default See ya around guys

Well, I guess I have worn out my welcome. It has become clear to me that my time here on the Crowd is over. Apparently it has been for a while but I have finally figured it out. I have attempted several times to get an answer from the management of this site as to why I was banned an not one person can tell me. I thank Guru who finally sent me a pm on the subject. It is obvious that Rbedgood will not give me a good reason for my banning and not one single mod disagrees with my banning so I figure they all feel it was warrented. It has been brought to my attention that I am a bit of an "internet bully" And that is not good for the site and people who want to post. I never intended it to be that way. I always felt that when i argued with people it was because they were starting fights not discussions or they were attacking other members. Apparently it has not been perceived that way. At the end of the day the reasons are not important. It has been made clear that the sites management feels this site is better without me as a member so this will be my last post as a member of chiefsCrowd.com Thanks to all the friends I made here and maybe we will catch up at a game someday. If u see me in the parking lot then come on over for a beer. Hope we have a kikc as$ season and GO CHIEFS!!

Your friend
    Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Well, I guess I have worn out my welcome. It has become clear to me that my time here on the Crowd is over. Apparently it has been for a while but I have finally figured it out. I have attempted several times to get an answer from the management of this site as to why I was banned an not one person can tell me. I thank Guru who finally sent me a pm on the subject. It is obvious that Rbedgood will not give me a good reason for my banning and not one single mod disagrees with my banning so I figure they all feel it was warrented. It has been brought to my attention that I am a bit of an "internet bully" And that is not good for the site and people who want to post. I never intended it to be that way. I always felt that when i argued with people it was because they were starting fights not discussions or they were attacking other members. Apparently it has not been perceived that way. At the end of the day the reasons are not important. It has been made clear that the sites management feels this site is better without me as a member so this will be my last post as a member of chiefsCrowd.com Thanks to all the friends I made here and maybe we will catch up at a game someday. If u see me in the parking lot then come on over for a beer. Hope we have a kikc as$ season and GO CHIEFS!!

Your friend
    Canada
    I'm not sure why you can't figure out why you received a 2-day ban. First of all, you have received infractions for breaking the site rules on 5 seperate occasions over the last 14 months. In addition to that, you have been given so many warnings via pm it would literally take me all night to count them. I have let you get away with much more than any other member we have ever had on this site in the last 7 years simply because I liked you. And I still like you.

After the last infraction, you started a thread where you mocked the infraction system and the mods on this board. I strongly feel the reason you felt this way is because we let you get away with WAY too much for WAY too long. The reason we let you get away with so much is because I liked you. One of the mods finally put their foot down, and I fully support them for doing so. In fact, I think if I had done it a long time ago, we wouldn't be at this point.

I would love for you to stay and be a productive member of this forum. I would love to stay friends with you outside of this forum. But if you would like to remain part of this forum, you will now have to play by the same rules as everyone else. I really don't think that is asking too much. No personal attacks, and keep it family friendly.

This will be the last thread and post on this topic. I am done wasting my time on the melodrama of this topic. Whether you continue to visit this site or post in the future is completely up to you and your ability to follow the rules.