Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chiefs lumped in with Bronco implosion? Raiders on the rise?

Default Chiefs lumped in with Bronco implosion? Raiders on the rise?

NFL.com Blogs » Blog Archive Most dangerous 2008 non-playoff teams for 2009 «

Old news?

Thought it was an interesting article, albeit brief and completely lacking in terms of evidence. I find it quite interesting that Mr. Dukes believes that the Chiefs have some how imploded this offseason cutting them dry like a stray dog and lumping their offseason moves together in the same sentence in what happened in Denver and anointing the Raiders as a potential darkhorse.

I don't follow NFL network too closely so I don't know how much of a Chief basher or bandwagon media head Jamie Dukes is but the drivel is getting kind of old.

But I digress; everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless of how inane it makes them appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    You guys have a Miller who is a beast Bey is TBD but the rest your wideouts dont scare me.... Run game is really strong with Dmac and fargas....but the QB is a bum he is just not very good and never will be Jruss is a BUST
    Michael Bush is an excellent Back as well. Forgot about him. I understand why you or anyone else wouldnt necesarily be "afraid" of our Wideouts. They're young, a lot to learn/Experience. All have amazing talent tho.

I think your guys best bet is to pound it with LJ.. have 3-4 wideout sets with LJ in the backfield.. spread out the D and pound it. Open up pass. Juss my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    Chaz Schilens is a good Receiver. Young, 6'4 230 4.3 very good hands. Became an excellent target for Russell at the end of the season, hopefully more to come. Johnie Lee Higgins.. Excellent slot man, electrifying punt returner as well. But dude, i respect your opinion... But JaMarcus Russell is FARRR from a bust. 13 TD's 9 picks his first year with 3 dif playcallers, worst OT's WR's in the league most of the year. (harris/green lelie/curry). He's gonna be fine, but i understand your opinion.
    I didn't really see much from Russell, other than that he has a great arm, but just isn't very accurate. However, I think Garcia will help your team a ton if Russell stinks. He's a solid veteran who knows how to win. You just have to worry about your O-line.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I didn't really see much from Russell, other than that he has a great arm, but just isn't very accurate. However, I think Garcia will help your team a ton if Russell stinks. He's a solid veteran who knows how to win. You just have to worry about your O-line.
    In both games against KC last year he had bad games. If you'd seen the last 5-6 games of the season he improved dramatically. Mario Henderson stepped in and didnt allow a sack against julius peppers, mario williams, gaines adams, and NE (seymour LB's). With Khalif Barnes coming from Jacksonville. I think we'll improve from last year with the 2. Our whole unit as a whole will balance each other, run/pass/playwise/counterization. It all factors in.

I think brandon albert's gonna be pretty dang good for you guys tho.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234