Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 100% GUARANTEE that the chiefs WILL be making more moves before the season starts!

Default 100% GUARANTEE that the chiefs WILL be making more moves before the season starts!

The Chiefs are currently 30.16 million dollars under the salary cap. The salary cap for 2009 is 127 million, which means the chiefs have spent 96,840,000. According to NFL rules a team MUST spend ATLEAST 86.4% of the current salary cap, which would be 109,728,000. Meaning that the Chiefs still HAVE TO spend atleast 12,888,000 to qualify for the 2009 season. Pioli has about a month to spend 13 million dollars!

The question is not, IF we will get somebody else, It's WHO else we will get!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Nobody and I repeat nobod will sign Burress he is going to JAIL! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH atleast a year most likely 2..should be 12
    Why should he go to jail, cause he shot himself? Thats stupid. He's an idiot but he shouldnt go to jail. He had a concealed weapons permit for florida which links up to alot of other states lawfully. Unfortunatly New York is not one of those states. You and the grand Jury in New York are dying to get him into jail because he's a pro athlete and thats sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    No he deserves to go to jail for unlawfully carrying a gun and because he shot himself. I dont care if he is a pro athlete or joe shmoe. His dumb choices put other people in danger as obvious it is because he has no gun smarts. Matt jones marvin harrison are some other names you could toss out. Id like to see levi jones at Rt
    Well atleast you have a reason behind your opinion and I agree Levi Jones at RT would be great.

No he deserves to go to jail for unlawfully carrying a gun and because he shot himself. I dont care if he is a pro athlete or joe shmoe. His dumb choices put other people in danger as obvious it is because he has no gun smarts. Matt jones marvin harrison are some other names you could toss out. Id like to see levi jones at Rt
    Here's the thing. If it were you or me in KC, our not being NFL players, and we did the exact same thing, we wouldn't go to jail. We'd get laughed at, we might face a fine, community service, and/or probation, but jail wouldn't even be on the table. People have turned a small deal into a big one because they think sending a message is the most important thing.

And I can't believe someone interested in character would toss out the names Matt Jones or Marvin Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Here's the thing. If it were you or me in KC, our not being NFL players, and we did the exact same thing, we wouldn't go to jail. We'd get laughed at, we might face a fine, community service, and/or probation, but jail wouldn't even be on the table. People have turned a small deal into a big one because they think sending a message is the most important thing.

And I can't believe someone interested in character would toss out the names Matt Jones or Marvin Harrison.
    My point exactly

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post

100% agree him being in new york did not help matters any either what a shame because he is a damn good receiver

I would love to see Boldin wearing a Arrowhead on his helmet this year!

Great Thread Tek! You have peaked my interest now, and I'm leaning towards a WR.

Vince Wilfork wants a new deal. Maybe we could pull off a sign and trade to get our franchise NT. It's a pipe dream, but oh well.

Otherwise, I'd love to see us pick up some o-line help or a more dependable #2 WR. I also think it makes sense for the Chiefs to try to get a contract extension done for Bowe.

I would say Braylon Edwards should have seen serious jail time. Both players are in the wrong. But he got 30 days... what a joke.

And I dont mean to stray off thread. I am for o line all the way. I want a WR but I dont really think there is one in free agency right now. if we were gonna trade for one I think we would have already done it. they would have to be in camp if they were to be a starter. Maybe haley sees something in Copper or Jones that we cant. I guess time will tell. But we need to run the ball.

They cut the kicker real early, clearing a roster spot. IMO someone is going to be signed pretty soon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast