Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick is Reinstated! Could play as soon as week one!

Default Michael Vick is Reinstated! Could play as soon as week one!

The NFL has just announced that Michael Vick is reinstated and could play as soon as week 1. His current reinstatement is conditional but by week 6 he will be under full reinstatement. THE SHOW IS BACK! As a football fan, I love it!
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 07-28-2009 at 04:06 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    The NFL has just announced that Michael Vick is reinstated and could play as soon as week 1. His current reinstatement is conditional but by week 6 he will be under full reinstatement. THE SHOW IS BACK! As a football fan, I love it!
    The hard part is finding a team willing to sign him. The Raiders, Cowboys, and Redskins (maybe the three most obvious locations) have said no. Pats have said no. The Dolphins have Pat White at their Wildcat QB, and he's a younger version of Vick without the baggage. San Fran would be a perfect spot for Vick team-wise, but the city would revolt. Bengals have too many headaches as it is.

The Rams would be an interesting spot for him, maybe. They're my front-runners, simply because I can't think of anyone else who might take him.

I live in St. Louis and I already know people who will refuse to watch a single Rams game as long as he's on the team. There's not a lot of teams that have big question marks at QB though, and they are one of them.

You would think the Bengals have too many head cases already, but they went and drafted Andre Smith and Maualuga. Wouldn't shock me a bit to see him sign on there as the backup QB.

Wherever he ends up, he probably becomes a 5-10 play a game Wildcat guy, for this season at least. He's been out of football way too long and isn't going to have enough time to learn a playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I live in St. Louis and I already know people who will refuse to watch a single Rams game as long as he's on the team. There's not a lot of teams that have big question marks at QB though, and they are one of them.

You would think the Bengals have too many head cases already, but they went and drafted Andre Smith and Maualuga. Wouldn't shock me a bit to see him sign on there as the backup QB.

Wherever he ends up, he probably becomes a 5-10 play a game Wildcat guy, for this season at least. He's been out of football way too long and isn't going to have enough time to learn a playbook.
    Yeah, I picked the Rams only because their QB is brittle, they have no young QBOTF, and because Vick would at least make them relevant in 2009.

And the Bengals just can't handle Vick. If for no other reason than they have too much invested in Carson Palmer to have Vick breathing down his neck.

Wasn't he spotted at the dog pound picking out a Pitt Bull?

piss on Vick and may he be hit by a train!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love it if no team ends up willing to sign him.

He's not even that good of a player anyway, even from an entertainment point of view.

Let him find another job.

Vick will be signed and I hope he dominates. You are right, he's not a good football player, he's a GREAT football player. He's a winner and if he should ever return to his previous form, than the team that gets him will be deadly, just like the Falcons were. I could give a fvck less if he fought dogs. I know alot of you are probably dog lovers and I respect and understand your opinions. The fact of the matter is that animal fighting happens every where in the world and I really dont care. I grew up in a lower income level of west Denver and saw alot of of dog fighting grown up. Its huge in the south in other areas. Im not saying that I agree with it, but its a way of life and when you have a guy that has grown up in an area where that was normal, he will probably continue to think its normal. He's paid his debt to society so get off his fvcking back. As far as Pro Angler goes, the guy lusts for failure at the highest level. No matter who it is, if it is somebody richer or more talented than him going down, he's all for it. Piss on you Pro Angler!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    piss on Vick and may he be hit by a train!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's still a little early to be as drunk as you obviously are.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Vick will be signed and I hope he dominates. You are right, he's not a good football player, he's a GREAT football player. He's a winner and if he should ever return to his previous form, than the team that gets him will be deadly, just like the Falcons were. I could give a fvck less if he fought dogs. I know alot of you are probably dog lovers and I respect and understand your opinions. The fact of the matter is that animal fighting happens every where in the world and I really dont care. I grew up in a lower income level of west Denver and saw alot of of dog fighting grown up. Its huge in the south in other areas. Im not saying that I agree with it, but its a way of life and when you have a guy that has grown up in an area where that was normal, he will probably continue to think its normal. He's paid his debt to society so get off his fvcking back. As far as Pro Angler goes, the guy lusts for failure at the highest level. No matter who it is, if it is somebody richer or more talented than him going down, he's all for it. Piss on you Pro Angler!
    I don't care that Vick fought dogs. I don't. At all. They're dogs. We eat things horizontal to them on the food chain.

I care that he was leading a gambling ring, but not enough to ban him for life.

Vick was a really good QB for a couple regular seasons, but he's not a QB I'd want leading my team. He's too erratic, too moody, and he doesn't respect his fans. His style of play doesn't work in the playoffs either. Plus, those couple years he spent out of the game probably killed his conditioning. He's now a project, an no longer a young one.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast