Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conner Barth Released. Succop's Job To Lose.

Default Conner Barth Released. Succop's Job To Lose.

According to Arrowhead Pride, Conner Barth was packing his bags for River Falls when he recieved a call from Todd Haley telling him that his time with the Chiefs was over. Obviously the Chiefs felt that Succop needed all the reps that he could get. Only time will tell.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I'm not to keen on Succup having no competition in camp. Look what happened with Medlock

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    AMen RODU AMEN!! hey internet or not he knew he was going to be canned chiefster. He is one of the most overrated coaches in the nfl. Tim Krumrie is by far my favorite of any coach regardless. He is a joy to watch when he gets animated. GET YOUR *** DOWN YOU SLOB!!! hahaha

My kind of coach.

A make or break kind of guy eh?

I don't really know; I'm not as familiar with our assistants as I should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    AMen RODU AMEN!! hey internet or not he knew he was going to be canned chiefster. He is one of the most overrated coaches in the nfl. Tim Krumrie is by far my favorite of any coach regardless. He is a joy to watch when he gets animated. GET YOUR *** DOWN YOU SLOB!!! hahaha
    For some reason, I disagree with everything that comes out of your keyboard. Gunther cunningham is an outstanding Coordinator. He was running Herms cover 2 for the past two years. He said numerous times this off season that those calls were not his. As a Chiefs fan, you should really pay attention to what you say, because your talking about arguably the best D-coordinator the chiefs ever had. You know all those records in the 90's that we set on defense? That was Gunther as the coordinator. Gunther was such a great D-coordinator that CP offered him the head coaching job. He wasn't so good at that, but none the less, a great D-coordinator.

He was Marty's choice as D-coordinator and then Jeff Fishers choice for linebackers coach / coordinator assistant and now Jim Schwartz had him picked out before Gunther even left KC for the Lions Coordinator job.

I agree that it was time for a change almost everywhere, but dont say he is the most overrated coach in the league, because he is actually quite the opposite.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Sure he didn't see Ray Farmer? I wish him luck and hope it was the right decision.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Look's like the Kicker spot is all Ryan Succop's!

Yeah he's a real suck-up!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah he's a real suck-up!
    I wonder what his high school life woulda been like.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I wonder what his high school life woulda been like.
    Good question.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast