Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-season 1

Default Pre-season 1

I had to listen to the game on the web, was it as terrible as it sounded??
    ZONA

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the interior three i thought looked good. welborn played good in shields old spot. but forget about any 5 to 7 step drops, svitek and terry sucked the big one. i thought bennett looked not to bad. as usual parker proved he is a waist of a roster spot.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the defense,starters looked real good. bootlegs as usaual hurt us. second string guys couldn`t tackle. we have some up and coming CB`S who should be good in the future.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by zona chief View Post
    I had to listen to the game on the web, was it as terrible as it sounded??

Worse!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    as usual parker proved he is a waist of a roster spot.
    What's new. Parker is a waste of space and I hope that Bowe gets his *** in shape and takes that spot away from Parker.

I saw the replay & we kinda stunk he place up. There were a couple good stands by the first team D. We missd way too many opportunities. Donnie & Mcgraw dropping INTs.

Receivers dropped way too many passes. Our tackling better get better or we will be in big trouble.

We didn't have any FBs on the field so that definately change what you can do for pass plays. I see some real potential but we can not give up so many big plays. Nothing irritates me more when it is 3rd & forever and they get a first down on us.

I'm sure there will be lots of corrections before the fins, but I'm not thrilled where we are right now.
    ZONA

Quote Originally Posted by zona chief View Post
    I saw the replay & we kinda stunk he place up. There were a couple good stands by the first team D. We missd way too many opportunities. Donnie & Mcgraw dropping INTs.

Receivers dropped way too many passes. Our tackling better get better or we will be in big trouble.

We didn't have any FBs on the field so that definately change what you can do for pass plays. I see some real potential but we can not give up so many big plays. Nothing irritates me more when it is 3rd & forever and they get a first down on us.

I'm sure there will be lots of corrections before the fins, but I'm not thrilled where we are right now.
    It was painful to watch; but our defense is on schedule IMO.

I think there was some dumb mistakes on the offence that made the whole night look bad. Defence did alright, maybe coulda held a couple of picks but it was the first preseason game. We had a chance to win the game at the end and that is what this team in going to be doing all year. They gave themselves a chance to win even though the had a pretty poor showing. I don't think that we will be able to ask too much more than that from the team this year.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I wasn't too dissapointed. Croyle and Huard both looked bad, but they were just getting started. I thought the defense looked pretty good. If we get some decent quarterback play, then I think we will prove capable of running the ball, with whoever carries it. Printers wasn't horrible. Just need to limit our mistakes and that may come with time. Hopefully, someone will take Sammie Parkers job though.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I think there was some dumb mistakes on the offence that made the whole night look bad. Defence did alright, maybe coulda held a couple of picks but it was the first preseason game. We had a chance to win the game at the end and that is what this team in going to be doing all year. They gave themselves a chance to win even though the had a pretty poor showing. I don't think that we will be able to ask too much more than that from the team this year.
    I'm not sure that you can ask too much more from this, or any, team at any time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast