Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hemp and Marijuana

Default Hemp and Marijuana

My question is do you think Hemp and/or Marijuana will ever be legalized

I just got done watching a documentary (The Union: The Buisness Behind Getting High) and it really made me look at hemp and Marijuana differently. I use to look at as a horrible drug that could be harmful to you and your body....but after watching that i have a different perspective on it.

Now i smoke it here and there but i don't smoke it all the time in fear that i might get a job interview and have to get a piss test and then fail.

Nah, people abuse it, like alcohol.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qi3NmVYStU"]YouTube - Full Beer Can Meets BBgun[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    And we all saw how well it went when alcohol was banned.

For me: I don't use anything that will make me lose control of my physical faculties or mental perceptions, but understand the medical purposes for glaucoma and the like. I, also, understand the "recreational" use argument, and how it may not be anymore dangerous then alcohol intake in moderation. My fear would be that with each use my ability to determine moderation diminishes.

I think it should be legalized for a few reasons:

1. I used to smoke for quite a few years, and while smoking never once got in trouble. Compare that to my alchohol drinking, in which ive been in trouble over a dozen times throughout my youth.

2. It could really boost the economy!!!

3. Has anyone ever murdered or raped someone while high? Probably so, but not even close in comparison to the crimes that are committed when people are drunk.

4. I like it, and I would love to be able to do it on occasion again legally, and without fear of losing my job.

Legalize all of it, get it all out in the open and then deal with it like we do alcohol. This "war" on drugs we started in the 80s has done nothing to curtail drug usage.

It is prohibition all over again, let's legalize it, regulate it, and tax it.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Legalize all of it, get it all out in the open and then deal with it like we do alcohol. This "war" on drugs we started in the 80s has done nothing to curtail drug usage.

It is prohibition all over again, let's legalize it, regulate it, and tax it.
    Then lower the dang tax on beer.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    And we all saw how well it went when alcohol was banned.
    Can you imagine the amount of people getting high if they legalized it? There would be more immature people out there using it. Plus it makes you even more dumb.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Hemp meaning the roots, stalk, and stems of the cannabis plant is legal to possess. No one can
    arrest you for wearing a hemp shirt, or using hemp paper. Marijuana, he flowers, buds, or leaves of the cannabis
    plant is not legal to possess, and there are stiff fines and possible jail terms for having any marijuana in your
    possession. The seeds are legal to possess and eat, but only if they are sterilized (will not grow to maturity.)

Since it is not possible to grow the hemp plant without being in possession of marijuana, the United States does not
    produce any industrial hemp products, and must import them or, more often, substitute others.

Ridiculous isn't it?

Women who behave,rarely make history.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast