Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strker Sulak

Default Strker Sulak

The faders cut him. He is projected as an OLB in a 3-4. He had 22.5 sacks at Mizzu. He could be picked up for chump change. Could he be in the Chiefs future? IMO he would be a good player to take a look at.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I heard on NFL Net last night that he dpesn't want to be with Oakland and wants to be delt away so they released him. I would say that he didn't like Cable and I have also heard that Cable is not liked by alot of the Failures and when that happens Al Davis will get rid of the coach or the player or both so since he just decided Cable is his guy he booted the player LOL. We should take a look but with all the LBs we have now who knows what Pioli will do.
    LOL.LOL. He was cut because he cant do **** against the run. Strictly a pass rusher. We allready have pass rushers. The 3rd pick we cut a few years back was quentin Moses.. not groves. After he was cut, he went to miami and then shortly after no longer in the league.

And FYI the players Love Tom Cable. Many players have been quoted saying they'd "Take a Bullet" for him. Mr. Cable isnt going anywhere, he has the Oakland Raiders going in the right direction, with the entire team right behind him. I think Sulak could do something in a 3-4 as a situational pass rusher. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    a raider fan.... crap the ignorance is coming in now!! lol
    Quentin Moses was a 3rd round pick, excellent pass rusher in college. Came to camp.. got cut. He amounted to nothing. Stryker Sulak.. good pass rusher.. nothing more. suited for 3-4... Oakland runs 4-3 and needs more of a base 4-3 End, we allready have pass rushers.

Ignorance? Tell that to the moron who said quentin groves, or the rest who are getting a hard on over stryker frickin sulak. but i guess he'd instantly be your best pass rusher, Farrr and awayy your best.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    Quentin Moses was a 3rd round pick, excellent pass rusher in college. Came to camp.. got cut. He amounted to nothing. Stryker Sulak.. good pass rusher.. nothing more. suited for 3-4... Oakland runs 4-3 and needs more of a base 4-3 End, we allready have pass rushers.

Ignorance? Tell that to the moron who said quentin groves, or the rest who are getting a hard on over stryker frickin sulak. but i guess he'd instantly be your best pass rusher, Farrr and awayy your best.
    I'm the moron who wrote Quentin Groves. Pardon me for not keeping up with the exacts of the Raiders wasted draft picks. If a player is cut pre-camp, then it was a stupid pick. Al Davis has been wasting draft picks for the past for the past decade, which is why the Raiders are the joke of the NFL.

However, I obviously can't be as smart as you, you genius fan of the Raiders you.

No one here is ignorant or a moron, lets keep the thread civil and on topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I'm the moron who wrote Quentin Groves. Pardon me for not keeping up with the exacts of the Raiders wasted draft picks. If a player is cut pre-camp, then it was a stupid pick. Al Davis has been wasting draft picks for the past for the past decade, which is why the Raiders are the joke of the NFL.

However, I obviously can't be as smart as you, you genius fan of the Raiders you.
    Wasted picks? Those wasted picks got us to a Super Bowl THIS decade. 2 AFC Championship games.

Your picks have gotten you 1 division title this decade. And FYI i dont follow the chiefs, but if im gonna state something i look up facts. Darren McFadden sure had fun against your D.. 176 yards in 3 quarters. Stupid pick? Oh I guess.. lol

Wasted picks? Those wasted picks got us to a Super Bowl THIS decade. 2 AFC Championship games.

Your picks have gotten you 1 division title this decade. And FYI i dont follow the chiefs, but if im gonna state something i look up facts. Darren McFadden sure had fun against your D.. 176 yards in 3 quarters. Stupid pick? Oh I guess.. lol
    You seem to forget, those picks were with Queen Carl at the helm. Now he's off in Miami somewhere. Oh and please tell me something new. Everyone could run on us last year, but you think your Raiders are studs because one of the many RBs we faced ripped through our "red carpet" defense?

I guess I should mention that as much as Queen Carl screwed things up around here, we've STILL been to a couple of playoff games since your Superbowl run. You still have yet to get rid of the plague of your organization, and until he croaks, you're gonna be in for some long seasons.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You seem to forget, those picks were with Queen Carl at the helm. Now he's off in Miami somewhere. Oh and please tell me something new. Everyone could run on us last year, but you think your Raiders are studs because one of the many RBs we faced ripped through our "red carpet" defense?

I guess I should mention that as much as Queen Carl screwed things up around here, we've STILL been to a couple of playoff games since your Superbowl run. You still have yet to get rid of the plague of your organization, and until he croaks, you're gonna be in for some long seasons.
    One and done in the playoffs. Oakland was good the first part of this decade and still has more production than the chiefs. A Super Bowl bid you cant mess with. We were also screwed out of another AFC Championship Game in NE. That would have given us 3.. coulda shoulda woulda,. The Raiders have the chiefs beat easily there. But im Not going to bring up the past. Its the here and now.

And that "red carpet defense" of yours has only improved a bit. A rookie DE/Old linebackers (leadership yes) and some wonderboy DCord from the freakin Cardinals are going to help??? Okay, good luck with that. Did you forget that Arizona's D was a wretch all season long but they still had/have more talent than the chiefs D. Pendergast has nothing to work with. No rushers, no legit NT.. nothing. So that same Darren McFadden and Michael Bush have a veryy good chance of running alllll over that D again this year. Am i wrong?

We'll just see come week 2. I hope your run D is ready.. 9 in the box MIGHT help.. I hope you develop some sort of pass rush.. And i hope wonder boy "NE System" qb is ready too. You have no room to talk. Take a look in the mirror. Dont blame herm.. no past. Its today.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    No one here is ignorant or a moron, lets keep the thread civil and on topic please.
    Bull! Any Raider is ignorant or a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post

Dam JM i love it when you use your knowledge against inbred ******s.

that is embarrassingly bad against our former D. I couldve done that!

This D line was worse in NFL history. Im willing to admit that just as you are that Al Davis is a G dam joke who belongs in a nursing home.

Why dont you look up what real players have done (Carolina, Tennessee). against this defense. BTW, if you're so smart, why didnt you guys win our last game then you dumb darth vader lovin ***.

This is the first time we lost 2 n a season. Dont act like you have not done the same before.

One and done in the playoffs. Oakland was good the first part of this decade and still has more production than the chiefs. A Super Bowl bid you cant mess with. We were also screwed out of another AFC Championship Game in NE. That would have given us 3.. coulda shoulda woulda,. The Raiders have the chiefs beat easily there. But im Not going to bring up the past. Its the here and now.

And that "red carpet defense" of yours has only improved a bit. A rookie DE/Old linebackers (leadership yes) and some wonderboy DCord from the freakin Cardinals are going to help??? Okay, good luck with that. Did you forget that Arizona's D was a wretch all season long but they still had/have more talent than the chiefs D. Pendergast has nothing to work with. No rushers, no legit NT.. nothing. So that same Darren McFadden and Michael Bush have a veryy good chance of running alllll over that D again this year. Am i wrong?

We'll just see come week 2. I hope your run D is ready.. 9 in the box MIGHT help.. I hope you develop some sort of pass rush.. And i hope wonder boy "NE System" qb is ready too. You have no room to talk. Take a look in the mirror. Dont blame herm.. no past. Its today.
    9 on our defensive squaed (not 11) would be fair againt your joke of a team.

All in all. Dont come in here talkin trash when Lamaar Hunt is the very reason your S&M team exist. As well as all the AFC teams you billygoat ******.

I dunno I'd have to say that Jamarcus Russel qualifies as a stupid pick as well. What's this 3 straight years he's shown up to training camp out of shape?

Heyward-Bey? Not going to take any shots at a rookie so I'll will this season out but you can't tell me that pick sat right with you and every other raider fan when it was announced. Especially considering how poor the WR draft class this year was.

We'll just see come week 2. I hope your run D is ready.. 9 in the box MIGHT help.. I hope you develop some sort of pass rush.. And i hope wonder boy "NE System" qb is ready too. You have no room to talk. Take a look in the mirror. Dont blame herm.. no past. Its today
    True you can't really compare Chiefs post-season success to the Raiders, I'll give you that. But thats the past like you said and if you don't produce anything out of all those wins its still second best and almosts. And like they say: Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Can't really comment on the defense going into this year either. I think they'll show market improvement but thats just speculation consiering everythings being overhauled. Who knows what the f*** will happen now so I won't say you're wrong but I won't say you're right either.

I'd still take Cassel over Jamarcus Russel anyday of the week. I mean come on didn't Cable or someone say that Russel finally got it or was showing something this offseason and he shows up overweight and out of shape for what? The 3rd consecutive year? I'll take my chances with Cassel at least he's proven he know how to win in the NFL and knows what it means to be a leader and work hard for what he's earned.

Like you said (again) look in the mirror you have no room to talk while raider success may have been at its apex at the beginning of this decade they certainly haven't been this looming juggernaut you seem to be trying to get us to believe. Yea the Cheifs have set records in futility the past two season but the raiders have been doing it well over the past half a decade now. If thats what you want to laud over us then by all means do it. Last thing that I really care about is for the Chiefs to appeal to the Raiders definition of success or whatever it is they do in oakland.

And just try having Herm Edwards as a Coach. Just try it then you'll know exactly what a Chief's fan means when they talk about his 'era'.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    I got a warning apperently i have to be nice to other members even if he is a raider fan. Ill prob get suspended for this one here but here it goes... its not my fault most raiders fans are ex cons or mexicans and all the players cant play because Al davis is a moron and cant see talent if it hit him between his dusty old brows
    Al Davis is not a member of this site, so he's fair game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast