Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strker Sulak

Default Strker Sulak

The faders cut him. He is projected as an OLB in a 3-4. He had 22.5 sacks at Mizzu. He could be picked up for chump change. Could he be in the Chiefs future? IMO he would be a good player to take a look at.

How can anyone come in here talking trash, when the team he is defending( the faders) has fewer wins over the last three years than the Lions. Unbelievable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    How can anyone come in here talking trash, when the team he is defending( the faders) has fewer wins over the last three years than the Lions. Unbelievable!!!
    More overall wins than any other team in League History ring a bell?? How can you even ben in the presence of me when your team has been blowing my team off for its entire existance?? SBowl trophies, playoff wins, D-Titles.. we own it all over the squaws. And a lot of Raider fans are not cons or mexicans. Go hop on a plane and go ANYWHERE in the world, you'll find Raider fans. Go outside KC missouri and you wont find any ketchup and mustard anywhere. Quite a few of our nations soldiers are Raider Fans.. 80 of the unit is Raider Fans.. only 3 mexicans there and zero cons. Shuv it up your ***.

Matt Cassel's production goes out the window. You people just dont understand do you?! lol. KC is NOT NE. Not even close. You have nothing they had. "NE WEST" LOL LOL LOL, what a joke. He is like a rookie. JaMarcus Russell has won a game in a Raider uniform. McFadden ran for a Buck76 in 3 quarters with turf toe as a rookie... that says something. And even with 9 in the box i'd still bet we go for 200 on your sorry asses easy. And as far as im concerned that "worst D front in NFL history" is pretty much the damn same. A rookie isnt going to help you. Glenn Dorsey doesnt seem to be doing to hot now is he? Talk about being overweight, add in the fact that he's going to straight BLOW in a 3-4 and you wasted all that on him.. how bout Bowe? Heard hes outta shape.. actually i heard your ENTIRE "team" was out of shape. So YOU have zero room to talk.. you should all go burn your jerseys and hide in a closet. your one notch above the detroit lions and arizona cardinals.

And Herm Edwards was not that bad... your team just had very veryy little talent. thats a testiment to your front office as a whole. Even though Oakland has sucked its not because lack of talent.. thats the furthest thing. Its cohesivness, playing as a team, GOOD COACHING which we finally have in all fascets of our Team. You won the 2nd game last year because of a botched field goal play.. we were kicking your *** up and down the field the whole game, but yall came up with the W and i hand it too you. Week 2 your going to lose, thats all i am going to say. Maybe some of you will actually be there in person to see your team lose.. whatever, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    More overall wins than any other team in League History ring a bell?? How can you even ben in the presence of me when your team has been blowing my team off for its entire existance?? SBowl trophies, playoff wins, D-Titles.. we own it all over the squaws. And a lot of Raider fans are not cons or mexicans. Go hop on a plane and go ANYWHERE in the world, you'll find Raider fans. Go outside KC missouri and you wont find any ketchup and mustard anywhere. Quite a few of our nations soldiers are Raider Fans.. 80 of the unit is Raider Fans.. only 3 mexicans there and zero cons. Shuv it up your ***.

Matt Cassel's production goes out the window. You people just dont understand do you?! lol. KC is NOT NE. Not even close. You have nothing they had. "NE WEST" LOL LOL LOL, what a joke. He is like a rookie. JaMarcus Russell has won a game in a Raider uniform. McFadden ran for a Buck76 in 3 quarters with turf toe as a rookie... that says something. And even with 9 in the box i'd still bet we go for 200 on your sorry asses easy. And as far as im concerned that "worst D front in NFL history" is pretty much the damn same. A rookie isnt going to help you. Glenn Dorsey doesnt seem to be doing to hot now is he? Talk about being overweight, add in the fact that he's going to straight BLOW in a 3-4 and you wasted all that on him.. how bout Bowe? Heard hes outta shape.. actually i heard your ENTIRE "team" was out of shape. So YOU have zero room to talk.. you should all go burn your jerseys and hide in a closet. your one notch above the detroit lions and arizona cardinals.

And Herm Edwards was not that bad... your team just had very veryy little talent. thats a testiment to your front office as a whole. Even though Oakland has sucked its not because lack of talent.. thats the furthest thing. Its cohesivness, playing as a team, GOOD COACHING which we finally have in all fascets of our Team. You won the 2nd game last year because of a botched field goal play.. we were kicking your *** up and down the field the whole game, but yall came up with the W and i hand it too you. Week 2 your going to lose, thats all i am going to say. Maybe some of you will actually be there in person to see your team lose.. whatever, either way.
    You gotta stop living in the past. The Raiders didn't get to the playoff games in the 2000s because of their drafts or because of Al Davis's savvy, except for his savvy getting Gruden. Gruden led a great group of free agents to the playoffs, and Callahan took Gruden's team to the SB. Al Davis murdered his team by trading Gruden (truly the stupidest personnel move of the 2000s) and by bad drafting.

The Raiders big problems this season are (1) a lousy QB; (2) a lousy OL, and (3) a lousy WR corps. Against even halfway good front sevens, when they can't run the ball 40 times a game, the Raiders are going to be destroyed. I see your team at 6-10, maybe 7-9. Which is about where the Chiefs will be this season. The difference between the Chiefs and the Raiders is that the Chiefs are laying the groundwork to be competitive in 2010 - the Raiders aren't. You don't have a long term answer at QB. Your WR corps is all speed but little talent. I like your LBs, but your DL is old and/or medicore. And your draft picks (Asomugha, Miller, and Morrison excepted) have been pretty awful these past five to six years.

You're not the only person to doubt Cassel. And I'm not going to pretend his 11-5 record wasn't at least in part due to his increbile WR corps. But he's a good, accurate QB who can throw the long ball when necessary. I think the closest compliment to him is Matt Hasselbeck. A guy who was an understudy for many years, and did well when placed in a similar system on a new team. Will Cassel be a HOFer? Probably not. Will he be good enough to win road playoff games? Yeah.

The Chiefs biggest weakness is that they're either very young or very old on the OL and front seven. Except for DJ, we don't have a player in his prime in any of the 11 spots. Will that change? Sure. Jackson, Albert, Magee, and Niswanger will mature. We'll draft NT, LB and OL pretty heavily (I think) in 2010. Vrabel, Thomas, Goff, Beisel, and Waters will be excellent stopgaps until 2010 or 2011.

And I'd respect your opinion more if you weren't tryng to pretend Herm f'n Edwards was anything but a disaster as HC. It's like saying Art Shell or Norv Turner would have been a great HC for the Raiders, if they had more talent on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    You gotta stop living in the past. The Raiders didn't get to the playoff games in the 2000s because of their drafts or because of Al Davis's savvy, except for his savvy getting Gruden. Gruden led a great group of free agents to the playoffs, and Callahan took Gruden's team to the SB. Al Davis murdered his team by trading Gruden (truly the stupidest personnel move of the 2000s) and by bad drafting.

The Raiders big problems this season are (1) a lousy QB; (2) a lousy OL, and (3) a lousy WR corps. Against even halfway good front sevens, when they can't run the ball 40 times a game, the Raiders are going to be destroyed. I see your team at 6-10, maybe 7-9. Which is about where the Chiefs will be this season. The difference between the Chiefs and the Raiders is that the Chiefs are laying the groundwork to be competitive in 2010 - the Raiders aren't. You don't have a long term answer at QB. Your WR corps is all speed but little talent. I like your LBs, but your DL is old and/or medicore. And your draft picks (Asomugha, Miller, and Morrison excepted) have been pretty awful these past five to six years.

You're not the only person to doubt Cassel. And I'm not going to pretend his 11-5 record wasn't at least in part due to his increbile WR corps. But he's a good, accurate QB who can throw the long ball when necessary. I think the closest compliment to him is Matt Hasselbeck. A guy who was an understudy for many years, and did well when placed in a similar system on a new team. Will Cassel be a HOFer? Probably not. Will he be good enough to win road playoff games? Yeah.

The Chiefs biggest weakness is that they're either very young or very old on the OL and front seven. Except for DJ, we don't have a player in his prime in any of the 11 spots. Will that change? Sure. Jackson, Albert, Magee, and Niswanger will mature. We'll draft NT, LB and OL pretty heavily (I think) in 2010. Vrabel, Thomas, Goff, Beisel, and Waters will be excellent stopgaps until 2010 or 2011.

And I'd respect your opinion more if you weren't tryng to pretend Herm f'n Edwards was anything but a disaster as HC. It's like saying Art Shell or Norv Turner would have been a great HC for the Raiders, if they had more talent on the team.
    You cant blame it all on Herm Edwards. You have to blame the Organization. However, i understand how you feel.

The Raiders Offensive Line is one of the better Run blocking ones in the league. With Mario Henderson becoming the starter at Left Tackle and Khalif Barnes coming in at Right.. we'll be much better. I'd take our Receiving core over yours any day. Chaz Schilens, Johnie lee Higgins, Javon Walker, HeyBey and Zach Miller at Tight End. Not to mention Darren McFadden being a force as a pass catcher.

And the JaMarcus Russell comments.. Wow. lol. As a first year QB in Terrible circumstances he did very well. He's easily the most physically gifted QB in the NFL.. probably in NFL history. He's JUST NOW getting good coaching, Paul Hackett. Lane Kiffin destroyed his development his rookie year. Dont worry about JRuss, you just worry about what you got going at QB.

I'd also take our D-line over yours ANYYY day of the week and twice on sunday. We have these things called pass rushers.. you should try them out some time. Our 3rd strings are better pass rushers than your tops. And our Defense as a whole was coached terribly wrong since 04' with Rob Ryan. He was an idiot. John Marshall coming from Seattle will utilize them the way they're suppose to be, use their speed in blitzes, etc etc. We can lock anyone down on the outsides and bring the SS up. So we should improve. Never know though.

All those stopgap guys you named are scrubs. Vrabel, Thomas.. Goff.. Monty Beisel?!lol. You guys should get Terrance Cody next year. And some pass rushers would do wonders for the 3-4 your havin. I honestly think Oakland and KC are going to be the front runners of this division for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    You cant blame it all on Herm Edwards. You have to blame the Organization. However, i understand how you feel.

The Raiders Offensive Line is one of the better Run blocking ones in the league. With Mario Henderson becoming the starter at Left Tackle and Khalif Barnes coming in at Right.. we'll be much better. I'd take our Receiving core over yours any day. Chaz Schilens, Johnie lee Higgins, Javon Walker, HeyBey and Zach Miller at Tight End. Not to mention Darren McFadden being a force as a pass catcher.

And the JaMarcus Russell comments.. Wow. lol. As a first year QB in Terrible circumstances he did very well. He's easily the most physically gifted QB in the NFL.. probably in NFL history. He's JUST NOW getting good coaching, Paul Hackett. Lane Kiffin destroyed his development his rookie year. Dont worry about JRuss, you just worry about what you got going at QB.

I'd also take our D-line over yours ANYYY day of the week and twice on sunday. We have these things called pass rushers.. you should try them out some time. Our 3rd strings are better pass rushers than your tops. And our Defense as a whole was coached terribly wrong since 04' with Rob Ryan. He was an idiot. John Marshall coming from Seattle will utilize them the way they're suppose to be, use their speed in blitzes, etc etc. We can lock anyone down on the outsides and bring the SS up. So we should improve. Never know though.

All those stopgap guys you named are scrubs. Vrabel, Thomas.. Goff.. Monty Beisel?!lol. You guys should get Terrance Cody next year. And some pass rushers would do wonders for the 3-4 your havin. I honestly think Oakland and KC are going to be the front runners of this division for years to come.
    Since when are Vrabel and Thomas scrubs?! Past their prime? Sure. Scrubs, not a chance. They're two of the best LBs of the decade. And a guy who praises team that made the SB with Gannon, Romonowski, Brown, and Rice (combined age of about 250) shouldn't be discounting the value of vets with a couple years left in the tank.

Terrence Cody is the guy in the 2010 draft I want the most (right now, which is early to say the least). As almost every other 3-4 team but the Broncos has a NT of the future (and the Bronocs stupidly traded their 2010 1st rounder), I like our chances of getting him. As for pass rushers, we're going to be counting on Hali and Vrabel for much of our pass rush. Is that ideal? Nah. But we built this draft and offseason around stopping the run. Because a team that can't stop the run isn't winning anything.

I wasn't writing that the Chiefs players are as good as the Raiders now. I'm saying that we are building our trenches the best we can, and we have young building blocks at DE, LT, and C who should be fixtures of the team for the next decade. Can you say the same? I'll believe in Barnes and Henderson when I see it. Burgess, Warren, Kelly, Sands, Richardson, etc. aren't ever going to be a good DL. Ellis was a good pickup, but hardly a long term answer.

My point is that the Raiders will still be rebuilding three years from now. The Chiefs will be built and contending. If we get a NT, RT, and OLB in the 2010 offseason, either in FA or in the draft, it will be sooner for us. Both teams are going to be doing better than the Donks (who will be 1-15 in 2009), I'll easily grant that.

And as for JaMarcus Russell, he is not the most physically gifted QB in the NFL, not be a long shot. If we're talking pure athleticism, Vince Young and McNabb have him beat. If we're talking skills as a passer, 31 starting QBs have him beat.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Since when are Vrabel and Thomas scrubs?! Past their prime? Sure. Scrubs, not a chance. They're two of the best LBs of the decade. And a guy who praises team that made the SB with Gannon, Romonowski, Brown, and Rice (combined age of about 250) shouldn't be discounting the value of vets with a couple years left in the tank.

Terrence Cody is the guy in the 2010 draft I want the most (right now, which is early to say the least). As almost every other 3-4 team but the Broncos has a NT of the future (and the Bronocs stupidly traded their 2010 1st rounder), I like our chances of getting him. As for pass rushers, we're going to be counting on Hali and Vrabel for much of our pass rush. Is that ideal? Nah. But we built this draft and offseason around stopping the run. Because a team that can't stop the run isn't winning anything.

I wasn't writing that the Chiefs players are as good as the Raiders now. I'm saying that we are building our trenches the best we can, and we have young building blocks at DE, LT, and C who should be fixtures of the team for the next decade. Can you say the same? I'll believe in Barnes and Henderson when I see it. Burgess, Warren, Kelly, Sands, Richardson, etc. aren't ever going to be a good DL. Ellis was a good pickup, but hardly a long term answer.

My point is that the Raiders will still be rebuilding three years from now. The Chiefs will be built and contending. If we get a NT, RT, and OLB in the 2010 offseason, either in FA or in the draft, it will be sooner for us. Both teams are going to be doing better than the Donks (who will be 1-15 in 2009), I'll easily grant that.

And as for JaMarcus Russell, he is not the most physically gifted QB in the NFL, not be a long shot. If we're talking pure athleticism, Vince Young and McNabb have him beat. If we're talking skills as a passer, 31 starting QBs have him beat.
    JaMarcus as a Quarterback.. most Physically Gifted QB the NFL has ever seen. Many NFL scouts including Mayock said that. I take it you havent seen the man play, you wouldnt be saying that. I dont care if you hate Oakland with a deep firey passion, to say JRuss isnt a Beast is a straight lie. Of course im talking straight Measurable skills.

Mario Henderson,Samson Satele, Trevor Scott LT,DE,C. Guys who have showed us production. Later round picks as well. And say what you want but our D-line is better than yours. We dont draft a fixture for a 4-3 then up and change to a 3-4 thus eliminating your #4 overall pick in glenn dorsey. He's going to get shuved around in the 3-4. But i think tyson jackson will ultimately do well for you guys.

Oakland has all the skill positions set Offensively and Defensively, along with a few pieces to the O&D lines. We can focus on that in the next few drafts and be set.
    LT,LG,C,RG are all set, we'll see what Barnes can do on the Right side. D-line we have some young D-ends but we need a dominant NT in the middle of our line. If we would have gotten that this off-season we'd be a Top 10 D easy.

KC has holes all over. In a 3-4 you need many pass rushers. Hali and Vrabel are not gonna do it. Vrabel barely produced the last few years for NE, especially last year. Hali had one good year. You NEED a NT, you dont have one. You may get some pieces later on, but this year your going to struggle again. HOWEVER, in a few years yall could be a real good team, and i think Oakland will be up there too. Lookin for Oak n KC to dominate the afc for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    Wait a min did u really just say the RAIDERS have more wins in league history than any other team.... HOLD THE DAMN PHONE!

The BEARS have the most wins in NFL history with 686! not the Taiders!

And KEEP IN MIND KC IS BEATING YOU IN THE REGULAR SEASON AND POST SEASON WIN/LOSS COLUMN WITH 51–44–2 AND 2-1 RESPECTIVELY! SO EAT IT RAIDER BOY!!!
    We're talking afc/nfl days. not 1885, technically they were the "bears" back then. Individual wins dont matter squaw, 3 Super Bowl titles to your one. 15 Divison Titles to your 7. 43 playoff games and 25 wins to your 20 playoff games and 8 wins. Eat that ketchup n mustard boy

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    Hey your right you have won more in the postseason then we have... but do i need to drag out your winning percentage at arrowhead? do you really wanna see that...
    I honestly dont care. I wouldnt care if we won Every game at your place. Bottom line is we have 2 more Super Bowl trophies than you, 8 more division titles, 23 more playoff appearances and 17 more playoff wins than you do. Not to mension many more Hall of Famers. You have the head to head edge because of oaklands 6 year slump. But i'd rather have the important things. The wins when it counts.

You can have your winning % at arrowhead, doesnt matter to me. the NFL isnt about "beat the raiders;beat the raiders at home". Its about getting to the playoffs and ultimately to the Super Bowl. KC sucks Oaklands D in every category of that. what else you got for me? something? anything? Throw it here, whatever you got i got something bigger to throw right back in your squaw faces.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 08-01-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Use of "GD"

Well I see another thread that has run it's course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123