Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Do people still......

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Do people still......


    0 Not allowed!
    think Croyle should start? Talk about terrible!!! If he starts, we will be right there with the Raiders at the bottom of the barrel!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,079
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm personally hoping that we start the season off with Huard.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    think Croyle should start? Talk about terrible!!! If he starts, we will be right there with the Raiders at the bottom of the barrel!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'm personally hoping that we start the season off with Huard.

    The thing is that Huard didn't look any better; of course he was playing behind the 2nd team offense.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Brodie should start. he made a bonehead play. i`m not excepting much from the ofense anyways. i want to see him with LJ in there where defenses put 8 in the box. this is a "retooling" year so we should let brodie have the best chance. i think the biggest problem, other than the two tackles, willbe hemmie and his lap dog solari.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Brodie should start. he made a bonehead play. i`m not excepting much from the ofense anyways. i want to see him with LJ in there where defenses put 8 in the box. this is a "retooling" year so we should let brodie have the best chance. i think the biggest problem, other than the two tackles, willbe hemmie and his lap dog solari.
    I totally agree.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,079
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Brodie should start. he made a bonehead play. i`m not excepting much from the ofense anyways. i want to see him with LJ in there where defenses put 8 in the box. this is a "retooling" year so we should let brodie have the best chance. i think the biggest problem, other than the two tackles, willbe hemmie and his lap dog solari.
    If they start Croyle, they had better leave him in all season. Otherwise if you pull him for Huard you have a real mess on your hands.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    western kentucky
    Posts
    107
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Brodie has a better arm. His brain may be a little lacking. But the passes seem to get there faster. I really feel that Brodie is gunna be a good QB . Just needs some settling down.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC-Krazo View Post
    Brodie has a better arm. His brain may be a little lacking. But the passes seem to get there faster. I really feel that Brodie is gunna be a good QB . Just needs some settling down.
    Yea, the passes get somewhere faster, just not to our receivers!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC-Krazo View Post
    Brodie has a better arm. His brain may be a little lacking. But the passes seem to get there faster. I really feel that Brodie is gunna be a good QB . Just needs some settling down.
    Experience and protection should help. But who knows how much, of either, he is gonna get and when...

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Experience and protection should help. But who knows how much, of either, he is gonna get and when...
    Eggsactly! Remember how INT prone Trent Green was in his first couple of seasons here?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •