Thread: Ndamukong Suh

Default Ndamukong Suh

Ndamukong Suh

If Glenn Dorsey fails as a DE, and Ndamukong Suh has an expected season, he has to be #1 on our draft board. He is 6-4, and fit's best as a 5-tech. Most of the early mock drafts right now have him as a top 5 pick. If he is somehow available at our spot, he would have to be strongly considered. (If he has the season expected of him, and if Dorsey fails.)

Pioli drafted D-Line in New England, with Ty Warren, Richard Seymour (Who Suh is often compared to), and Vince Wilfork.

I don't see any solid NT's in this draft, the only one I can see is Terrence Cody, who lacks decent stamina, and looks to only be a 2 down player. He is 6-5, which may be too big for a 3-4 Nose tackle. He has such a big frame though, he pulls it off, even with a high center of gravity. He won't be a first round pick, in my mind anyways.

Here is Walter Football's scouting report of Ndamukong Suh: http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2010nsuh.php

Anyways, right now, my mock for us would have to be:

1. Ndamukong Suh, DE/DT, Nebraska

2a. Micah Johnson, ILB, Kentucky <-- the best 3-4 ILB in this draft. Good at everything, and has great explosiveness. Brandon Spikes is overrated.

2b. Charles Brown, OT, USC. <-- 6'6, strong RT. Good in both pass and run blocking.

3. Eric Decker, WR, Minnesota. <-- Could be a great slot WR. Has great speed, and I see him as Wes Welker 2.0

The rest of the picks are pointless to predict. Each year, a lot of prospects come out of nowhere, and achieve rounds 4-7 status.

So basically, just keep Suh on your radar for this season.

People will have fun saying his name.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Haha Yeah. It means "House of Spears." What a beast.

Spears... Arrowhead... Could work out.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I probably would if I were to ever attempt it.

Nice to know, but still a tiny bit early to be thinking about the next draft.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Your guy is very good, but you need to watch game film on Cody. Yes he is 6'5 but he also weighs 365 lbs. He is a beast and will go in the first round. Haleys training OTA's and traing camp would help with the stamina.