Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan reaches 1000 posts!

Default Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan reaches 1000 posts!

Congrats to Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan for reaching 1000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

They played without a fullback so the running was a little tough. If they didn't have two picks and a fumble it woulda been a little better.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    If they didn't have two picks and a fumble it woulda been a little better.

They played without a fullback so the running was a little tough. If they didn't have two picks and a fumble it woulda been a little better.

There's a sharp observation!

Congrats on 1000+ posts!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Pickens.... We have a new nickname for him.
    how about casey pincers!!

by the way Canada, congrats on the 1k!!

I am still voting for Casey fumbles the damn ball on the three yard line going in for the winning score
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Way to go on the 1000 posts Canada. So that's 1000 posts, un-countable amounts of beer, a long road trip while getting lost, outrunning a fat security guard, and throwing a guy into a stall. What a weekend! In some parts, you would be considered a legend!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Way to go on the 1000 posts Canada. So that's 1000 posts, un-countable amounts of beer, a long road trip while getting lost, outrunning a fat security guard, and throwing a guy into a stall. What a weekend! In some parts, you would be considered a legend!
    Maybe someday I will tell you about the time I went to buffalo to see the Chiefs play.

Maybe someday I will tell you about the time I went to buffalo to see the Chiefs play.
    My interest in peeked! As long as it involves a B-lls fan getting hurt I want to hear it.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    My interest in peeked! As long as it involves a B-lls fan getting hurt I want to hear it.
    Sorry to all of you who have heard this, but one day I went to Buffalo to see my beloved Chiefs play. It was a day of fun, food and I even tried a bottle of beer or two if I remember correctly. Anyways, Larry Johnson went for 132 yards on the ground, and the defence only allowed 14 points, but the footbll gods somehow saw fit to make sure that Trent Green got picked off 4 times in a 14-3 Chiefs loss. As I was trying to leave the stadium from the 300 levels I heard a variety of thing from those greasy *** fans. I did my best to keep quiet and remind b-lls fans that they suck. When we (my wife and I) got out into the parking lot some kid came up and pushed me from behind and said "your team F*#^kin sucks." I didn't respond well and I went after him. My wife stopped me and asked "Do you really want to spend an night in Jail in buffalo with all of your Chiefs stuff on??" I decided I did not and started to walk away when the young man said "That's right, listen to you fu#*&^in b*$h of a wife. (If you know me, then you NEVER say sh@t about my Chiefs or my family) Anyway.....I knocked him out in the parking lot and when the cops came over I explained what happened and they let me get on my bus back to Canada!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast