Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan reaches 1000 posts!

Default Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan reaches 1000 posts!

Congrats to Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan for reaching 1000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Sorry to all of you who have heard this, but one day I went to Buffalo to see my beloved Chiefs play. It was a day of fun, food and I even tried a bottle of beer or two if I remember correctly. Anyways, Larry Johnson went for 132 yards on the ground, and the defence only allowed 14 points, but the footbll gods somehow saw fit to make sure that Trent Green got picked off 4 times in a 14-3 Chiefs loss. As I was trying to leave the stadium from the 300 levels I heard a variety of thing from those greasy *** fans. I did my best to keep quiet and remind b-lls fans that they suck. When we (my wife and I) got out into the parking lot some kid came up and pushed me from behind and said "your team F*#^kin sucks." I didn't respond well and I went after him. My wife stopped me and asked "Do you really want to spend an night in Jail in buffalo with all of your Chiefs stuff on??" I decided I did not and started to walk away when the young man said "That's right, listen to you fu#*&^in b*$h of a wife. (If you know me, then you NEVER say sh@t about my Chiefs or my family) Anyway.....I knocked him out in the parking lot and when the cops came over I explained what happened and they let me get on my bus back to Canada!!
    The way I see it you were defending God and county or Chiefs and wife. I would have done the same thing.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Sorry to all of you who have heard this, but one day I went to Buffalo to see my beloved Chiefs play. It was a day of fun, food and I even tried a bottle of beer or two if I remember correctly. Anyways, Larry Johnson went for 132 yards on the ground, and the defence only allowed 14 points, but the footbll gods somehow saw fit to make sure that Trent Green got picked off 4 times in a 14-3 Chiefs loss. As I was trying to leave the stadium from the 300 levels I heard a variety of thing from those greasy *** fans. I did my best to keep quiet and remind b-lls fans that they suck. When we (my wife and I) got out into the parking lot some kid came up and pushed me from behind and said "your team F*#^kin sucks." I didn't respond well and I went after him. My wife stopped me and asked "Do you really want to spend an night in Jail in buffalo with all of your Chiefs stuff on??" I decided I did not and started to walk away when the young man said "That's right, listen to you fu#*&^in b*$h of a wife. (If you know me, then you NEVER say sh@t about my Chiefs or my family) Anyway.....I knocked him out in the parking lot and when the cops came over I explained what happened and they let me get on my bus back to Canada!!
    Dude you were so justified!

As always, Buck Fuffalo!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    As always, Buck Fuffalo!!!!
    Dern straight!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123