Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just curious has tyson jackson been signed yet

Default just curious has tyson jackson been signed yet

i just moved and don't have internet and i don' t have tv just yet. I am actually just at work using the computer against my companies wishes. I haven't heard anything on him. Did the chiefs sign him yet and if so what draft picks have they not signed yet?

The only word that I hear is that he is close to signing. I hope it's real soon. He is going to needd all the reps he can get.

No, he hasn't signed yet. I always check KCChiefs.com and use Google as well.

he wants overall #3 pick money, and the chiefs are being stingy.

The red zone at www.kansascity.com reports he will sign in the next 48 hrs. Of course that's The Star, but I hope they are correct.

T.J. isn't holding out, it's K.C. that's waiting on Seattle to sign LB Aaron Curry. They could save considerable $$ depending on what $$ Curry signs for. Remember, Curry was ranked the #1 defensive player on the board. So, even though Tyson went before Curry doesn't mean Tyson will make more MOOLAA...

Quote Originally Posted by BigTiki View Post
    T.J. isn't holding out, it's K.C. that's waiting on Seattle to sign LB Aaron Curry. They could save considerable $$ depending on what $$ Curry signs for. Remember, Curry was ranked the #1 defensive player on the board. So, even though Tyson went before Curry doesn't mean Tyson will make more MOOLAA...

You know this really rip's my butt when you pay a rookie a possible 55 mil over 5 years and he has not so much as stepped onto a Pro field as a Pro Player and is really unproven at this point. Why? :bananen_smilies083:

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    You know this really rip's my butt when you pay a rookie a possible 55 mil over 5 years and he has not so much as stepped onto a Pro field as a Pro Player and is really unproven at this point. Why? :bananen_smilies083:

Because if everyone could lift what he does, running as fast as he does for as much as he weighs and do what he can do on a football field he'd be getting paid minimum wage or a bit more. It's kind of the catch 22 as well, we pay insane amounts of money for season tickets which in turn allows franchises to pay them that much money.

Sign the man and get him into camp.
    SHUT IT

The big situation is the Sanchez deal at 5. The Jets paid him almost 15% more than last years number 5 pick. The agents for Curry and Jackson are saying that they want a certain % more than that deal because their clients were drafted higher, but the Chiefs and the Seahawks are saying NO, the only reason he was paid that is because he is a QB.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast