Thread: Lucy gets honey in hair

Default Lucy gets honey in hair

Here's a funny 3 minute scene from I Love Lucy. I think the best part is when honey falls all over her hair. They probably didn't use real honey but whatever it is sure looked sticky. I also wonder how hard real honey would be to wash out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnhrXeacfAk"]YouTube - I Love Lucy- Lucy on Be a good neighbor Show[/ame]

This gangster in a vintage Cadillac was driving down the road and suddenly gets cut off by a blond in a VW Beatle. Enraged the gangster catches up to her and forces her to the side of the road and storms over to the blond, opens her door and barks at her to get out. The blond smiles and says: "Oh, ok." The gangster then draws a circle on the sidewalk with a piece of chalk and orders the blond to stand in the circle and not to get out. The blond happily takes her place inside the circle while the gangster begins smashing up her VW Bug with a baseball bat. While the gangster is smashing up the car he looks up to see the blond giggling. So, he begins busting out the windshields; looks at the blond again and she is giggling even more. So, the gangster moves onto the head and tail lights, and again looks at the blond to see her doubled over in uncontrollable laughter. Finally the gangster screams: "What the !@#$ is so funny!" The blond replies: "While you were smashing my car I stepped outside the circle three times!"