Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: get to see both my teams this week

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default get to see both my teams this week


    0 Not allowed!
    Driving up from Springfield to the game thursday. Having lived in Missouri for some time now, I root for the chiefs. Being born and raised in south Florida, I have been a Dolphan forever. I flew to florida last year for the meeting of the two teams. I have yet to see the game delay of the chiefs game. I think the dolphins will bring very little game planning to the game. Offense calls will be vanilla. Three rookies on the oline will show again. Some defensive stars will not play again but it does not mean that they wont be tough against the run. Corner backs were abused saturday night. Even though the phins won the game, its sad that the bright star on the team was the punter.
    What do you guys that got to see the chiefs game think we will see thursday?
    positives?
    negatives?

    I will be there early for the buffet wearing a chiefs had and a dolphin jersey. Cant wait to see some live football

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,075
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by huck1974 View Post
    Driving up from Springfield to the game thursday. Having lived in Missouri for some time now, I root for the chiefs. Being born and raised in south Florida, I have been a Dolphan forever. I flew to florida last year for the meeting of the two teams. I have yet to see the game delay of the chiefs game. I think the dolphins will bring very little game planning to the game. Offense calls will be vanilla. Three rookies on the oline will show again. Some defensive stars will not play again but it does not mean that they wont be tough against the run. Corner backs were abused saturday night. Even though the phins won the game, its sad that the bright star on the team was the punter.
    What do you guys that got to see the chiefs game think we will see thursday?
    positives?
    negatives?

    I will be there early for the buffet wearing a chiefs had and a dolphin jersey. Cant wait to see some live football
    I think you will see a Chiefs victory.

    I expect the defense will shut down Miami and the Offense will get back on traffic.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by huck1974 View Post
    Driving up from Springfield to the game thursday. Having lived in Missouri for some time now, I root for the chiefs. Being born and raised in south Florida, I have been a Dolphan forever. I flew to florida last year for the meeting of the two teams. I have yet to see the game delay of the chiefs game. I think the dolphins will bring very little game planning to the game. Offense calls will be vanilla. Three rookies on the oline will show again. Some defensive stars will not play again but it does not mean that they wont be tough against the run. Corner backs were abused saturday night. Even though the phins won the game, its sad that the bright star on the team was the punter.
    What do you guys that got to see the chiefs game think we will see thursday?
    positives?
    negatives?

    I will be there early for the buffet wearing a chiefs had and a dolphin jersey. Cant wait to see some live football
    I think that you will hear a better reception for Trent Green.

    I think that the Cheifs, who are trying to determine a starting quarterback, will take to the air, more frequently than they would normally do.

    I would also expect alot of pressure on Trent Green, as the Chiefs have put alot of effort into generating a pass-rush from the interior of the line.

    For the second half, I would expect to see a heavier dose of the Chiefs running game, as there are some doubts about who will remain on the Chiefs' roster, for depth.

    That's a few thoughts, anyway.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    For the second half, I would expect to see a heavier dose of the Chiefs running game, as there are some doubts about who will remain on the Chiefs' roster, for depth.


    Whats the situation with that as of late?

    I agree with you and I think trent may spend a considerable time on his keester.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think you may well see much of the same thing from both offenses; it'll come down to whoever will field the better defense. IMO

    Oh, Welcome to the Crowd BTW. :)


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think you may well see much of the same thing from both offenses; it'll come down to whoever will field the better defense. IMO

    Oh, Welcome to the Crowd BTW. :)
    Thanks!
    I have a feeling that both of the defenses are further along than the offenses at this point which is typical this time of year.
    I will be sitting in the endzone corner on the 18th row. Not the best, but it is free as a good buddy is taking me. We also get to take advantage of the grub and free beer.

    heres to an injury free festival!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by huck1974 View Post
    Thanks!
    I have a feeling that both of the defenses are further along than the offenses at this point which is typical this time of year.
    I will be sitting in the endzone corner on the 18th row. Not the best, but it is free as a good buddy is taking me. We also get to take advantage of the grub and free beer.

    heres to an injury free festival!
    Well here's to having a safe, fun time.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well here's to having a safe, fun time.
    That's only cause I am not gonna be there!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    That's only cause I am not gonna be there!!
    Heh! Did ya make it back safe and sound Canada?


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Heh! Did ya make it back safe and sound Canada?
    Eventually...it's always an adventure!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •