Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brand new Chiefs

Default Brand new Chiefs

With the signing of so many new players, this team will be unrecognizable from the Chiefs of the past. New GM, HC, QB, new defense, no TG. I know at 2-14 and our team in shambles, we had to make drastic moves. I'm just saying its gonna take awhile for all these new players to gel. I really don't expect a lot before the bye week. But after the bye week....!!!!
    Your thoughts.
    SHUT IT

yeah no one can say we had a weak schedule after this year. Though some bozos might try to say we had a weak division. Ha, only will be weak if WE make them that way yes!!

My thoughts are that I can only view said changes, with the exception of Tony Gonzalez, as nothing but a very good and necessary thing.

I'm just happy that there are so many faces following last season. this team needed a major overhaiul.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    My thoughts are that I can only view said changes, with the exception of Tony Gonzalez, as nothing but a very good and necessary thing.
    Change has come to KC. But with change will come an adjustment period as these new players settle in. I hope it happens quickly.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Change has come to KC. But with change will come an adjustment period as these new players settle in. I hope it happens quickly.
    You and me both buddy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12