Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brand new Chiefs

Default Brand new Chiefs

With the signing of so many new players, this team will be unrecognizable from the Chiefs of the past. New GM, HC, QB, new defense, no TG. I know at 2-14 and our team in shambles, we had to make drastic moves. I'm just saying its gonna take awhile for all these new players to gel. I really don't expect a lot before the bye week. But after the bye week....!!!!
    Your thoughts.
    SHUT IT

If we have three wins going into the bye week, this team will have overachieved. It's just a murderers row those first seven weeks. If we can get to the bye week with three wins, we have an outside chance at the division or a wild card slot.

My thoughts?

Hm.........

I think we will be improved majorly! And its going to be an EXCITING year!!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    If we have three wins going into the bye week, this team will have overachieved. It's just a murderers row those first seven weeks. If we can get to the bye week with three wins, we have an outside chance at the division or a wild card slot.
    Yeah, that NFC east gig (all four in a row) is going to be tough! not to mention starting with Baltimore. 3-4 at our break would be awesome. The homer in me says 4-3

This is the first season since the Herm era where I actually feel like we have a legit shot of making the playoffs. I know for sure we won't ever lose 23 of 25 games again.

How in the HELL did we get such a tough schedule after being 2-14? Loss for words.....

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Yeah, that NFC east gig (all four in a row) is going to be tough! not to mention starting with Baltimore. 3-4 at our break would be awesome. The homer in me says 4-3
    Until the last couple of sorry years the Chiefs have really dominated the NFC. I can see us in a 4 game sweep of the NFC East this year! Dallas and the Giants are home games. At Washington is winable. At Philadelphia could be tough but the Eagles have been about .500 the last 4 years (33-31-1).

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    How in the HELL did we get such a tough schedule after being 2-14? Loss for words.....
    Since 2002 the schedule is predetermined in 14 out of 16 games. So the Chiefs were playing the NFC East, the AFC North, and of course the AFC West this year no matter had they finished 2-14 or 14-2.
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 08-04-2009 at 07:00 PM.

All i can say is I am excited about these new looking Chiefs. Ok, so i am excited every year, but this year its legit dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    that would be awesome for an even better come back!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast