Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ingle Martin cut, Matt Gutierrez signed from Patriots

Default Ingle Martin cut, Matt Gutierrez signed from Patriots

Bob Gretz reported last night that Ingle Martin was cut. Many believed that he was cut in order to make room for Tyson Jackson (wishful thinking.) Scout.com has just reported that the cut was to make room for Matt Gutierrez, the backup QB from New England. Martin was our #4 QB so what does that make Matt Gutierrez now? You know Pioli must like him and knows alot about him. My guess is that Brodie is out of here. After all, we still have Tyson to sign and probably 2 more free agents before we hit the magic salary number, so There will be more cuts.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 08-05-2009 at 09:50 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

wow just, wow the Pats let him(MG) go in favor of Walter from Faiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Bob Gretz reported last night that Ingle Martin was cut. Many believed that he was cut in order to make room for Tyson Jackson (wishful thinking.) Arrowhead Pride has just reported that the cut was to make room for Matt Gutierrez, the backup QB from New England. Martin was our #4 QB so what does that make Matt Gutierrez now? You know Pioli must like him and knows alot about him. My guess is that Brodie is out of here. After all, we still have Tyson to sign and probably 2 more free agents before we hit the magic salary number, so There will be more cuts.
    This is inevitable; preseason and training camp is all about making the cut.

We're richer for having lost him. And for gaining Gutierrez. Thigpen is going to the practice squad maybe?

If Gutierrrez or Martin ever had to play a down for the Chiefs, it would be a very sad day indeed.

Remember when Casey Printers played QB for a down last season. *That* was a sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    We're richer for having lost him. And for gaining Gutierrez. Thigpen is going to the practice squad maybe?
    We are gonna dress three QB's for sure. So do you propose that Thigpen moves to the practice squad because he is the new 4th QB, making Brodie 2 or 3?

My gut says either Gutierrez or Thigpen goes to the squad and we (inexplicably) keep Croyle at the 3QB.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    My gut says either Gutierrez or Thigpen goes to the squad and we (inexplicably) keep Croyle at the 3QB.
    As you know, Ive had a feeling that Brodie would move himself up the chart. In todays camp review it said that he continued to "aw the crowd." Like you said, if this was flag football the guy would be gold. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    As you know, Ive had a feeling that Brodie would move himself up the chart. In todays camp review it said that he continued to "aw the crowd." Like you said, if this was flag football the guy would be gold. lol!
    HA! No doubt!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast