Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs favored by 2

Default Chiefs favored by 2

It's just the Texans (although they did go 8-8 last year and some expect could contend for the playoffs this year), and we are at home, and it is just preseason, but it still feels good to say the Chiefs are favored by 2 in our game against Houston next Saturday. :)

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

I can't wait another whole week!

Well I meant for Chiefs football, but thanks for the update and info; it's definitely one I don't want to miss! :)

Yeah lookin' forward to some football tomorrow night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    i also remember we opened up against the texans a few years back and they stuck it to us 20-3 lol
    Yes that bad memory came to mind as I started this thread but I refrained from bringing it up to not damper the positive of us being favorites. :)

I think I will favor our Great Kansas City Chiefs by 17 Points, on the account of having the best GM in the Bizz and fine Head Coach. Houston is an average team, they don't have a lot of play makers on D and they don't have a franchise QB, or a top 20 running back. The only true awesomeness on their team is Andre Johnson.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    It's just the Texans (although they did go 8-8 last year and some expect could contend for the playoffs this year), and we are at home, and it is just preseason, but it still feels good to say the Chiefs are favored by 2 in our game against Houston next Saturday. :)
    So we are favored to win?

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think I will favor our Great Kansas City Chiefs by 17 Points, on the account of having the best GM in the Bizz and fine Head Coach. Houston is an average team, they don't have a lot of play makers on D and they don't have a franchise QB, or a top 20 running back. The only true awesomeness on their team is Andre Johnson.
    I agree with your assessment of the Titans. They'll probably have yet another mediocre year and miss the playoffs again. Andre Johnson is superb. I think Schaub did pretty well for them last year though, after a so-so period as a Falcon before. Johnson gave him someone to throw too though, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    So we are favored to win?
    Yes sir favored by 2 points. :)

I agree with your assessment of the Titans. They'll probably have yet another mediocre year and miss the playoffs again. Andre Johnson is superb. I think Schaub did pretty well for them last year though, after a so-so period as a Falcon before. Johnson gave him someone to throw too though, of course.

I believe you meant the Texans sir.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I believe you meant the Texans sir.
    oops yeah I did! Well at least I had the right division and the titans play tomorrow night as I had just mentioned. :p

Cant wait to tell my friend that supports the texans!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast