Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: John Clayton reports......

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default John Clayton reports......


    0 Not allowed!
    I just saw an interview with John Clayton of ESPN and he said there was some progress in the LJ situation. He said that he anticipated a deal would be done within about a week and a half. He didn't give any numbers but they were apparently $2 milloin apart on base salary and $14 million in bonus money. He did say he thought it was inevitable that a deal would get done before the season starts.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    get'r'done!!


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I just saw an interview with John Clayton of ESPN and he said there was some progress in the LJ situation. He said that he anticipated a deal would be done within about a week and a half. He didn't give any numbers but they were apparently $2 milloin apart on base salary and $14 million in bonus money. He did say he thought it was inevitable that a deal would get done before the season starts.

    'bout freakin time!


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'll believe it when i see it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I'll believe it when i see it.
    ditto that. $14 million in guaranteed money is long away apart.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I'll believe it when i see it.
    Same here; I'm just happy to here that they are at least talkin.

    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    ditto that. $14 million in guaranteed money is long away apart.
    This is where King Carl will have to wheel and deal.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,149
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    ditto that. $14 million in guaranteed money is long away apart.
    I was thinking the same thing, but wasn't sure if that was what he meant.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The video is on ESPN.com. Screamin A. is doing the interview.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    The video is on ESPN.com. Screamin A. is doing the interview.

    Thanks for the info!


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,715
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    'bout freakin time!
    Dang it Chiefster, you stole my thoughts again!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •