Thread: Ufc 101

Default Ufc 101

Anyone going to watch

The only match i'm really excited about is Forrest Griffin vs Anderson Silva

Silva is going to KTFO of Forrest Griffin

I only buy them when my cuz fights. otherwise watch it on Spike

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    I only buy them when my cuz fights. otherwise watch it on Spike

Who's your cousin?

Spencer "the King" Fisher

Spencer "the King" Fisher

Thats pretty cool....does he ever get a chance to give you tickets to come watch or not??

sucks that his last fight was boring as hell tho

edit: but i think thats cuz Uno had a ground style instead of staying on the feet

yeah, Spencer is not much of a grounder. More of a striker. He did well to fend off Uno though. My brother was there in Germany to watch it. His boss flipped for the whole deal! He's supposed to fight again in October. not sure when,23rd maybe? but I believe it's in Sacramento. He only gets a couple tickets to give out-pretty chintzy if you ask me(attention Dale White!) If he loses he's probably going to hang it up...so he says.

yeah, Spencer is not much of a grounder. More of a striker. He did well to fend off Uno though. My brother was there in Germany to watch it. His boss flipped for the whole deal! He's supposed to fight again in October. not sure when,23rd maybe? but I believe it's in Sacramento. He only gets a couple tickets to give out-pretty chintzy if you ask me(attention Dale White!) If he loses he's probably going to hang it up...so he says.

I would love to train and fight but where i live there is no where to train (miles city, MT), my buddy was an all state wrestler and i told him i wanted to train and he said he help me with wrestling but i think he was kidding, but i mean just to go in a cage or ring and fight would be awesome

Yeah, both of my brothers were AK.state champs in wrestling. My nephew just placed two 3rd's in the Nationals in both Greco- Roman and Freestyle. he just turned 12. Too bad my brother was not able to train Spencer in the art of take downs and "riding" an opponent. Like what Velasquez did to Kongo. I believe he(Velasquez) was a Pac-10 wrestling champ.

Yeah, both of my brothers were AK.state champs in wrestling. My nephew just placed two 3rd's in the Nationals in both Greco- Roman and Freestyle. he just turned 12. Too bad my brother was not able to train Spencer in the art of take downs and "riding" an opponent. Like what Velasquez did to Kongo. I believe he(Velasquez) was a Pac-10 wrestling champ.

Velasquez made kongo look so bad... now everyone knows to just take Kongo to the ground