Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vick to possibly back up Cassel??????

Default Vick to possibly back up Cassel??????

NFL Rumors: Vick to possibly back up Cassel

This is on the front page of ESPN.com. I don't have the Insider so I can't read what is says.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    erm Ray Lewis never hit free agency he has always been a raven dude.. and Hayvern the more posts i read from you the more respect i have for you. You bring great thoughts and realistic views to the table. I agree with the fact is i dont have to like him or any of that. And to me it does matter what a person does regardless. I wouldnt trade my morals for a superbowl sorry just wouldnt!
    *Slobber, slobber, *hick*, ummm, I posted something??? ummm what was it??? *hick*

GIVE ME BEER!!!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by rustfan76 View Post
    I was talking about off the field actions , not on the field talent.
    MY mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    erm Ray Lewis never hit free agency he has always been a raven dude.. and Hayvern the more posts i read from you the more respect i have for you. You bring great thoughts and realistic views to the table. I agree with the fact is i dont have to like him or any of that. And to me it does matter what a person does regardless. I wouldnt trade my morals for a superbowl sorry just wouldnt!
    And didn't you hear Sean Ryan was cut to make room for Toomer.
    SHUT IT

Honestly I just want to win and if bringing Vick in helps that so be it. Honestly it was dog fighting ! People get less more murdering a human ! Vick has served his time and no he isnt a great Qb but hell he can add some versatilaity unlike any other. I dont really want him but I am not totally against him I just want my Chiefs to win ! Especially after seeing DT go to the hall I want some Chiefs glory lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Honestly I just want to win and if bringing Vick in helps that so be it. Honestly it was dog fighting ! People get less more murdering a human ! Vick has served his time and no he isnt a great Qb but hell he can add some versatilaity unlike any other. I dont really want him but I am not totally against him I just want my Chiefs to win ! Especially after seeing DT go to the hall I want some Chiefs glory lol
    Sorry dude, but I have to say it, this is spoken like a Faiders fan.

For years, we Chiefs fans have been the moral high ground in this duel between the Chiefs and the Raiders. The Raiders have been a laughing stock over the years because they like to aquire those less than savory characters. We as Chiefs fans have laughed at them, yet given the slightest opportunity to be just like them, we seem to be all too willing to throw away our convictions.

Yeah, I know it was only dog fighting, and Larry Johnson only punched three different women in the face! We were ready to dump him like a hot potato, more than one person on this board has called Johnson a cancer and he had to go. Honestly, maybe Johnson has changed, maybe he hasn't but I would still feel a little dirty inside for cheering for Johnson considering what he has done to and said about this organization.

Well what is Vick? He is the same exact thing as Johnson, and maybe even a little worse since Vick actually had to do time for his indesression. Vick is mouthy, he is a cancer on the team, even though he is an incredible talent.

Why not just go ahead and sign Ocho Sinco, or some of those other wastoids out there? It's because the Chiefs have always been a proud organization that has been above that kind of nonsense, well at least until Squimin Herman took over. Let the Dallases and Oaklands of the NFL deal with that crap, I will be happy to have to go through a couple of more losing seasons if I can hold my head up high and say that I am proud to be a Chiefs fan and I do not have to make excuses for the unsavory characters being on my team of choice!

You don't have to be a wastoid to be a talented player on a team. The "former Chiefs player who will remain namesless" proved that with his class off the field and playing ability on the field. Had we been a little more picky about those we chose to run our organization, it is very likely he would still be called Tony Gonzales.
    Last edited by Hayvern; 08-09-2009 at 03:07 PM.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I don't want vick, not just for the lack of chemistry that I think he would have for this team - but for the fact that I think

- He is a dog abuser (in my field, that is a no no)
    - I agree that we would be spitting in Thigs face with this signing (even though with even a bad line thig held his own!)
    - He has been in prison - unless he played ball there, he is out of practice (I doubt they get to do the longest yard anymore)

Your posts make my head hurt.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    If you haven't been watching NFL Network and all of the interviews they have been running , most of the players that have spoken like Vick not to mention feel he has paid his debt and deserves a second chance. As for your job, yea you have the right to feel that way but as a member of the ASPC I can't understand the fact that we live in a society built around corrective systems that encourage second chances and yet people like yourself still feels the need to keep a guy down because he made a mistake. I would be willing to bet he understands that is frowned upon at this point.
    Not only do I think he would be a positive person for our team , I think he would bring some leadership to our team in time. He is a football player and he stayed in shape in prison, he prolly did nothing but work out as what else could he do?
    We have a QB's we do not need him - I also do not think that he would mesh with our team..... I do offer forgiveness and he has paid his due, but I still do not want him on our team. Wonder how many footballs they let him throw in Leavenworth?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Your posts make my head hurt.
    I am dizzy

After that one occasion a few years back when he flipped off the fans I don't think I could like Michael Vick. Those people pay all that money to come see you, and he flips them off? That's a winner for ya

Resident Celebrity

Yeah I'm not saying I wouldn't give the guy a second chance. I just don't like him. That being one of the reasons.

Resident Celebrity

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast