Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vick to possibly back up Cassel??????

Default Vick to possibly back up Cassel??????

NFL Rumors: Vick to possibly back up Cassel

This is on the front page of ESPN.com. I don't have the Insider so I can't read what is says.

I'm sure many of you know how I feel about Vick as far as QB skills, however I really do think he could be brilliant out of the wildcat and such. Great running ability and just enough of a threat with the pass that opposing defenses couldn't predict a run.

Sign him or don't sign him wouldn't matter to me. To the people that talk about all this "class" crap, I think Tek said it best. I know it sounds rude, but class means nothing in this world.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

We could run more doglegs with vick.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    We could run more doglegs with vick.
    hahaha. Nice

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'm sure many of you know how I feel about Vick as far as QB skills, however I really do think he could be brilliant out of the wildcat and such. Great running ability and just enough of a threat with the pass that opposing defenses couldn't predict a run.

Sign him or don't sign him wouldn't matter to me. To the people that talk about all this "class" crap, I think Tek said it best. I know it sounds rude, but class means nothing in this world.
    It means nothing because we let it mean nothing. We let guys like Ramirez break the rules and yet run back and buy tickets to see him play and complain that baseball had the balls to finally make something stick.

We are all to ready to defend anyone who we think will make us happy, or win a few games, or make something more exciting for us. That is sick, really sick, and I admit I am sometimes as bad as the next guy.

We are always to willing to compromise our own principles because we don't want to admit we are wrong. Once upon a time things weren't like this. People used to care about what other people thought of them, not anymore.

Anyway, it is a sad state of affairs, and we are all guilty of it at one point or another. I can forgive anyone for the things they have done wrong, but I do not have to accept them just because they paid their debt. There is a lasting residue when you do something that is wrong even after you have paid your debt. You may not be able to do things that you used to be able to do, even though you paid your debt. Vick can never be President now that he is a convicted felon, and maybe, just maybe he will never play football again. It's not hate for the man, it is just simply a case of the residue staying with you.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    hahaha. Nice
    I know. That was pretty lame. I really can't see Vick playing in KC. Not really sure how we got on his short list...But hey, if Pioli thinks he can improve this team, by all means go get him.
    SHUT IT

How many on this site were screaming for Ray Lewis during free-agency, yeah what he did is nothing compared to what Vick did(riiiiiiight).

What is meant by:
    Chiefs out?

Joe Theismann Gladly Offers Ray Lewis Advice on Free Agency

Posted Mar 03, 2009 1:40PM By Ryan Wilson (RSS feed)
    Filed Under: Ravens, AFC North, NFL Free Agency, NFL Rumors

Email Print

Text SizeAAA

I'm guessing Ray Lewis didn't expect to be five days into free agency and still without a team. Surely the Cowboys, a club in need of a locker room leader, would throw millions at Lewis to lure him to Dallas. Or even more likely: new Jets head coach -- and former Ravens' defensive coordinator -- Rex Ryan would bring the cornerstone of those suffocating Baltimore defenses north to New York, whatever the cost.

A month ago, both scenarios seemed eminently plausible. Now, after the Jets signed former Ray-Ray teammate Bart Scott to a six-year, $48 million deal, and the Cowboys opted to go with low-key Keith Brooking, Lewis' options have been reduced to ... well, the Ravens. A team he allegedly declared dead to him on Friday morning only to change his mind when it became clear that nobody else was interested in services.

erm, yeah Ray Lewis was a free-agent.........

Quote Originally Posted by rustfan76 View Post
    How many on this site were screaming for Ray Lewis during free-agency, yeah what he did is nothing compared to what Vick did(riiiiiiight).
    I think Ray Lewis was pretty amazing. He carried the Ravens to a super bowl. No one player can do that but I think he was the best player on that team. I don't think Vick was ever that big of a difference maker ... although he was amazing to watch.

I was talking about off the field actions , not on the field talent.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast