Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Vick to possibly back up Cassel??????

Default Vick to possibly back up Cassel??????

NFL Rumors: Vick to possibly back up Cassel

This is on the front page of ESPN.com. I don't have the Insider so I can't read what is says.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I hate I have to say this but it is truth. The Raiders take on talent with a little less than perfect records in society but they have won 3 Superbowls. We have 1 Superbowl. If it means we win more Superbowls to go out and get a few lunkerheads that have talent so the hell what........ Remember that we don't need to be perfect as a World Champion, we just have to win and that is all any of us want.
    You obviously missed the point to what I was saying, but then, what more could I really expect..

I thought you had me on ignore? If this is the best reply you can come up with, then I request you put me back on.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    We have a QB's we do not need him - I also do not think that he would mesh with our team..... I do offer forgiveness and he has paid his due, but I still do not want him on our team. Wonder how many footballs they let him throw in Leavenworth?

I am dizzy

Actually probably quite a few lol

We should put this rumor to rest. Vick I am sure will not play for the Chiefs. We just spent Millions on Cassel, we still have Thiggy who I think could be better than Vick at throwing, and then we now have Matt G.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

The guys got skills. If Haley thinks he's still NFL calibur after being out for so long, he can only be a plus. Whatever sends Croyle to Detroit... I'm for.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    After that one occasion a few years back when he flipped off the fans I don't think I could like Michael Vick. Those people pay all that money to come see you, and he flips them off? That's a winner for ya
    Agreed. Vick failed both as a football player and a society member. If somebody wants to give the guy another chance, great. Just not here.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalT View Post
    What would get me excited is if we could get a top notch lineman in a trade.
    Hear dat.

Vick would be a huge distraction and there will be bigtime backlash for the team that signs him which is exactly why no right-minded GM will sign him. That leaves Oakland in the mix. Considering they need a QB, it's a possibility for the faders.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Hear dat.

Vick would be a huge distraction and there will be bigtime backlash for the team that signs him which is exactly why no right-minded GM will sign him. That leaves Oakland in the mix. Considering they need a QB, it's a possibility for the faders.

Chris Chandler was the QB when the Falcons went to the superbowl. Not Michael Vick

Resident Celebrity

And that was in 1999. Michael Vick didn't join the league until 2001.

Resident Celebrity

I really hope this isn't true, because we already have a much better version of Vick in Tyle Thigpen on our team and Thigpen doesn't carry around the same kind of baggage that Vick does and Thigpen can actually throw the ball as well. I see absolutely no reason why the Chiefs should sign Michael Vick.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast