Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Trade Dorsey!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Trade Dorsey!


    0 Not allowed!
    Ok, so I know I'm going to catch a lot of heat for this on here, but what the heck, its good to stir up the old pot now and again.

    I think the Chiefs need to trade Glen Dorsey immediately!
    I say this for a these reasons:

    1. He has shown no determination, dedication, or desire to get his sappy @ss in shape, and is going to be beaten out my McGee.

    2. If we wait one more year, Dorseys value will be extremely low and we would have just lost out on millions.

    3. There are plenty of 4-3 teams that are interested in Dorsey, and right now, he is not fitting our need as a 3-4 DE.

    4. I do not think Dorsey can stay healthy enough to be solid and reliable in our 3-4.

    I am not willing to write off Dorsey as a bust yet, but he is convincing me more and more everyday that he might just be one. I mean he did well in his first year IMO, but for the money he is getting he needs to get his @ss in shape, and be out on that practice field showing the rooks how to do it, not the other way around.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I hate that word. He trashed our team.
    Isn't as bad as bad as Herm the Worm.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,975
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 39

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Isn't as bad as bad as Herm the Worm.
    Yabut cp brought the worm here. Then the worm hermaroided Dorsey with the wonderfully successful Tampa defense. Now Dorsey is a discouraged and out of shape. I hope he is still salvagable...
    SHUT IT

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    If there are any coachs that can salvage him it's Pendergast and Haley. Haley is a conditioning mofo! Thats why his Offense is such a success. If your players are in great condition they will perform at a higher level. The Worm doesn't know what a conditioned football team is. Peterswallower doesn't know what that means so when he dug up The Worm they both thought Dorsey was the next Warren Sapp but they forgot to check the tires and now the radials are showing through the tread.:(
    They can fix him ;)
    Right on man.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Didnt the saints offer us two first rounders to move up? Thanks Herm.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    548
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yabut cp brought the worm here. Then the worm hermaroided Dorsey with the wonderfully successful Tampa defense. Now Dorsey is a discouraged and out of shape. I hope he is still salvagable...
    If he's got any respect for himself and this team and is truly a man he'll step up. Now whether or not he's fit for the team is a completely different question.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Ok, so I know I'm going to catch a lot of heat for this on here, but what the heck, its good to stir up the old pot now and again.

    I think the Chiefs need to trade Glen Dorsey immediately!
    I say this for a these reasons:

    1. He has shown no determination, dedication, or desire to get his sappy @ss in shape, and is going to be beaten out my McGee.

    2. If we wait one more year, Dorseys value will be extremely low and we would have just lost out on millions.

    3. There are plenty of 4-3 teams that are interested in Dorsey, and right now, he is not fitting our need as a 3-4 DE.

    4. I do not think Dorsey can stay healthy enough to be solid and reliable in our 3-4.

    I am not willing to write off Dorsey as a bust yet, but he is convincing me more and more everyday that he might just be one. I mean he did well in his first year IMO, but for the money he is getting he needs to get his @ss in shape, and be out on that practice field showing the rooks how to do it, not the other way around.
    I am not opposed to it, I thought he would have been traded this offseason to be honest with you.

    I hope he plays at least serviceable though or his worth goes down next season.

    I also expect that Tamba Hali is on his last leg as well and if he does not make it as a linebacker he will be gone next year. I like Tamba, I hope he makes it this year and can play Linebacker, I certainly think he has a better build for linebacker than defensive end.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I am not opposed to it, I thought he would have been traded this offseason to be honest with you.

    I hope he plays at least serviceable though or his worth goes down next season.

    I also expect that Tamba Hali is on his last leg as well and if he does not make it as a linebacker he will be gone next year. I like Tamba, I hope he makes it this year and can play Linebacker, I certainly think he has a better build for linebacker than defensive end.
    I also think that Dorsey would have been traded this off-season, so that could mean that we did not get enough value for Dorsey. However, if anyone wants to speculate on a Dorsey trade, the Carolina Panthers lost DT Kemoaetu for the season and were supposedly showing interest in Dorsey.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Dorsey is in a pickle right now. Big time. He's too small to play nose and too big to play OLB. To top it all off, DE is deep all of the sudden. We have Tyson Jackson, a third overall pick chosen by the new regime, so thats definitly locked up. We have Alex Magee, also chosen by the new regime, who is the star of training camp so far. To make matters worse for Dorsey, we only play 3 lineman. Right now is the deciding point in Dorseys career. This the competition that coaches always talk about. They want to "create competition." In other words this is the point in which Glenn will have to raise his level to one that we have not seen yet. This is a perfect example of a Scott Pioli dynamic right in front of our eyes. Im pulling for dorsey, but its a tough hill to climb. If he climbs it, then we have the guy who we thought we drafted. If he doesn't, than we have his replacement waiting. I love this new managment!

    In regards to trading him, The cap hit is erelevant. Its paper money. We are so far under the cap, it wouldnt matter. But, I think that you have to let this situation play out to see who the real Glenn Dorsey is.


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,975
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 39

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I am not opposed to it, I thought he would have been traded this offseason to be honest with you.

    I hope he plays at least serviceable though or his worth goes down next season.

    I also expect that Tamba Hali is on his last leg as well and if he does not make it as a linebacker he will be gone next year. I like Tamba, I hope he makes it this year and can play Linebacker, I certainly think he has a better build for linebacker than defensive end.
    True. Hali and any other players brought in by the herm/cp jaugernaut will have to play lights out to remain a Chief...
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Dorsey, what a waste
    By SaintsFan101 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:21 AM
  2. where does Dorsey fit in the 3-4 ?
    By sammyboy909 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:31 AM
  3. Dorsey?
    By AkChief49 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:34 PM
  4. glenn dorsey vid!!!
    By garciakcfan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 08:09 AM
  5. TRADE! TRADE! TRADE! Building for the Future
    By Cisco Kid in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 07:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •