Thread: You can never talk about DT too much; if I could have your help please.

Default You can never talk about DT too much; if I could have your help please.

He was a great. A Kansas City icon. My dad told me once, and I don't recall seeing it, but just a few mins away here is where DT had his accident. So he told me one time that there was a little memorial.

Today, currently there is none. I was thinking maybe I could put something out there. Heres the deal. I need your help, and your ideas.

What do you guys think?

Also, does anyone know if there are any rules for putting up something like that along the road?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    He was a great. A Kansas City icon. My dad told me once, and I don't recall seeing it, but just a few mins away here is where DT had his accident. So he told me one time that there was a little memorial.

Today, currently there is none. I was thinking maybe I could put something out there. Heres the deal. I need your help, and your ideas.

What do you guys think?

Also, does anyone know if there are any rules for putting up something like that along the road?
    Find the location and post a picture, I think we would all like to do something, and we would want to do something that could potentially stay without our crazed halfwits in Government taking it down. So let's see what we have to work with.

BTW, there are memorials all along the roads out here in California, they can stay up. The problem is most likely fans would steal it. But let's not give up on trying.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Wow! That's a great idea man! Unfortunately I have no information to give you. Sorry.

I think no matter what it is DT would be proud.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Find the location and post a picture, I think we would all like to do something, and we would want to do something that could potentially stay without our crazed halfwits in Government taking it down. So let's see what we have to work with.

BTW, there are memorials all along the roads out here in California, they can stay up. The problem is most likely fans would steal it. But let's not give up on trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

More likley some Donk fan would take care of it.

But its on the high way in the middle of no where almost. I am not sure of the exact spot, but pretty much it would be around the overpass.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>