11/12/06 at Miami Dolphins 12:00 PM CBS*
    11/19/06 Oakland Raiders 12:00 PM CBS*
    11/23/06 Denver Broncos 7:00 PM NFL+
    12/03/06 at Cleveland Browns 12:00 PM CBS*
    12/10/06 Baltimore Ravens 12:00 PM CBS*
    12/17/06 at San Diego Chargers 3:05 PM CBS*
    12/23/06 at Oakland Raiders 7:00 PM NFL+
    12/31/06 Jacksonville Jaguars 12:00 PM CBS*

Personally I would have liked their bye to be more in the middle of the season; any other thoughts??

Default Re: Kansas City Chiefs Schedule...

Only this....

12-4
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Which four do you see us losing.

1. At Denver
    2. At Pitt
    3. At Miami - Florida factor (even if we did win there last year)
    4. At San Diego or the Seattle game here

The last one is kind of a cop out but I do believe we will lose one of those 2 games.

Don't get me wrong, all 4 are winable but 16-0 aint' gonna happen. Plus, we don't know what this newly coached team will do until it gets on the field. For all I know 9-7 could happen too but I will believe that is possible only if it happens. :hammer: :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Yeah; I am always optimistic before each season, but try not to have too many expectations. 12-4 would be sweet.

Awarded a fairly healthy season, I will expect to win at least thirteen games. Miami is one that I will expect to win. Our team is very familiar with Duante Culpepper. Since we have been scrimmaging against the Vikings for several preseasons.

Also, I will be IRATE if we lose to Pittsburgh. (I have a close freind who is a Steeler fan.)

Now, I'm with Guru. I could envisin a 9-7 season, but I absolutely EXPECT to play a playoff game at Arrowhead this year. And I will have some bad comments on this forum and others if that doesn't happen.lol.

chief31 wrote:
    Awarded a fairly healthy season, I will expect to win at least thirteen games. Miami is one that I will expect to win. Our team is very familiar with Duante Culpepper. Since we have been scrimmaging against the Vikings for several preseasons.

Also, I will be IRATE if we lose to Pittsburgh. (I have a close freind who is a Steeler fan.)

Now, I'm with Guru. I could envisin a 9-7 season, but I absolutely EXPECT to play a playoff game at Arrowhead this year. And I will have some bad comments on this forum and others if that doesn't happen.lol.

You'll probably have to get in line. :-D

I think it is WAAAY to early to have predictions on the season. I leave that to the idiot's at SI and such...

Personally, my curiosity is piqued about the new coach. Will he allow the offence to run as we are used to? Will he by his presence alone, bring a force to the defence? All questions without answers at this point. The Chiefs are in a transition period at this point. Easily, the Chiefs could be 13-3 or 3-13.....It hinges, I beleive, on the players acceptability of the new regime.....FWIW....

briank wrote:
    I think it is WAAAY to early to have predictions on the season. I leave that to the idiot's at SI and such...

Personally, my curiosity is piqued about the new coach. Will he allow the offence to run as we are used to? Will he by his presence alone, bring a force to the defence? All questions without answers at this point. The Chiefs are in a transition period at this point. Easily, the Chiefs could be 13-3 or 3-13.....It hinges, I beleive, on the players acceptability of the new regime.....FWIW....
    Yep; you can usually gage the success or failure of a season by going with just the opposite of all the Pro Football Previews.

Too early? Well then I suppose I'll have to hold my '07 predictions for a little longer. ;-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast