Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SIPPIO to Lions

Default SIPPIO to Lions

Man I really liked Sippio ! I avtually think he will be a good complimentary WR there

I can't believe we have 3 pages on Bobby Sippio.

Quote Originally Posted by isht_starter View Post
    I don't need to watch Hard Knocks to conclude Herm Edwards is a moron as a HC.

He caught every pass, thus reminded you of Bowe? Somehow catching passes and Dwayne Bowe don't exactly go together. Maybe if Sippio dropped several passes, finally caught one, and started flexing and touting himself as the "Show" it would be a fair assessment.
    what are you some type of anti chief fan?

D Bowe is still awesome even if he does drop a few ones. But still my point stands that Sippio can catch.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    what are you some type of anti chief fan?

D Bowe is still awesome even if he does drop a few ones. But still my point stands that Sippio can catch.
    If he could catch, then why didn't he make the team last season? And don't say it because of Herm because Haley showed no interest in him.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    If he could catch, then why didn't he make the team last season? And don't say it because of Herm because Haley showed no interest in him.
    I will blame herm, so this goes no where. If you have seen HK, then you know about his potential.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

D Bowe is still awesome even if he does drop a few ones.
    Of course, because Dwayne Bowe is so high on the awesome scale that a "few" drops wouldn't even put a dent in his overall awsomeness.

If you have seen HK, then you know about his potential.
    How stupid of us, because after all, the few images we get of players from training camp on Hard Knocks is such a conclusive determinant for potential. Apparently you have such a keen eye for scouting that you are able to make that determination simply by watching a tv show. It's unbelievable and borders on criminal that at least one of the 32 teams hasn't offered you a role in scouting to make use of this superb talent.

Quote Originally Posted by isht_starter View Post
    Of course, because Dwayne Bowe is so high on the awesome scale that a "few" drops wouldn't even put a dent in his overall awsomeness.

How stupid of us, because after all, the few images we get of players from training camp on Hard Knocks is such a conclusive determinant for potential. Apparently you have such a keen eye for scouting that you are able to make that determination simply by watching a tv show. It's unbelievable and borders on criminal that at least one of the 32 teams hasn't offered you a role in scouting to make use of this superb talent.
    Wow. I suppose we all better be careful about forming opinions on a players potential after seeing him on HK. Or should we just ask you first...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    Nah, lets make it 4 pages,what the heck.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Nah, lets make it 4 pages,what the heck.
    WHy not.

>Sippio to the UFL<

If the UFL even takes off... I think he could be an average WR among avg. talent.

Or maybe the biggest thing in Las Vegas on the Locomotives...

LoL

UFL

The UFL, thats interesting. Maybe he can spend a season there, make some plays, and make another run at the NFL next year. Go Bobby Sippio.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123