Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this depth chart is not right

also his hands need to step up and catch some balls

YZILLA, where did you read those articles about Bowe?

I'd like to read them, I didn't know he had that much trouble..

In reference to Bowe, Haley stated he wants players who will do it the Chiefs way. Bowe is in the dog house, hopefully this is a wake up call for him.

I'm sure he's sending a message, but I don't think there's any chance that Bowe isn't WR1 come week 1.

Well he did lose all the weight that Haley asked of him, and he did pass the conditioning test, so it's not like he is battling Haley..
    He needs to be pushed though, he hasn't reached his true potential yet.
    I hope he gets the message and works even harder! :)
    Last edited by brish; 08-11-2009 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    It could also mean that Bowe has sucked *** all camp and is where he should be by the way he is playing so far. His head is not right for some reason. Hes having alot of Mental mistakes . I saw quite a few on Saturday alone. He was screwing up in after scrimmage drills. Haley had them plant one hand and fire off the word "hutt" . Once in a while Haley would blow the whistle instead of saying Down, Set ,Hutt and if a player jumped they did more of them. I saw Bowe have a heck of a time with this drill. haley was trying to instill that when your dead tired you need to keep your mind focused. Bowes teamates were chewing his *** and some Fans Joined in . Some fans were saying Comon DBOWE We aint gonna get to a Superbowl this way , Again this is Just what I have seen with my own eyes . I have read alot of articles on how he is having very bad practices. Don't get me wrong . I am a fan of DBOWE. I Want him to do well. I am kinda happy we are having some no-name recievers step up and play their asses off . Its all about who wants it more and is willing to put in the time and effort . Thats who will be on the starting Squad.
    This is sort of what I was wondering. It looks like it is possible that Bowe might be having a hard time adjusting to the work that he is being asked to perform. Remember, all he knows is college, and then the step down from there when working with Squimin Herman. It could be he has not made that adjustment like some of the other rookies that were drafted under the Herm show.

I hope that he does get it together though!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I'm sure he's sending a message, but I don't think there's any chance that Bowe isn't WR1 come week 1.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    What not right about it? It's the coach's job to put the team in the best position to win games and if the staff feels this is the group most deserving of a starter-backup role then so be it. Then again, they have yet to play a preseason game so this depth chart is written in pencil.
    Last edited by isht_starter; 08-11-2009 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post

I read all of the forums on Warpaint Illustrated Free side, Arrowhead pride, Bob Gretz, Yahoo sports, many times have I read little instances of Bowe not focusing and making mistakes. Heres one from arrowhead pride that I found real quick, :

Bowe didn’t come back to the ball, and cornerback Brandon Carr was able to swat the pass out of the air. Fans on the west fence line weren’t impressed with Bowe’s performance, as they hollered, “Come on, D. Bowe!”

There are many more if I look hard enough. All I do is read about training camp so Its there if you look hard enough.Im at worrk or I would put some more up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12