Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this depth chart is not right

Call the Commissioner ASAP!

If this was the week one of the regular season Depth chart I'd raise an eyebrow but needless to say its not so I'm not all that concerned about it

Dude, this is awesome. Its just Haley showing some tough love!!! Our team is going to kickass starting this year.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I like it...hopefully it gets bowe to shut his mouth and just catch the ball.

This is just the depth chart for the pre-season right? 2nd and 3rd stringers generally see more playing time in the pre-season anyways so this is really nothing to worry about. I'm 99% positive that Bowe will be the starter come the start of the regular season.

If anything this will only serve to motivate Dwayne Bowe and make him a better football player. Bowe needs something to push him to that next level. He's very close, but he's not quite there. If he can become more focused and cut down on his number of dropped passes he could be one of the best wideouts in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    That is a good way of looking at it. Maybe Haley feels that if Bowe is out on the field playing more during the preseason he will be ready to go when the regular season hits.
    Thats a relief! I actually quite fond of Dwayne bowe!

could be serious.....maybe Bowe thought he was money in the bank but new WRs and he just got showed up and probably didn't train too hard in the off season.....doesn't surprise me either since our team is not meeting the requirements of being in shape(glen dorsey)

Relax already.. Haley has already said that who plays with what number of offense/defense, usually doesn't mean anything in camp. So far pretty much the only certains with the 1st string offense, has been Bowe, Cassel and Albert.
    Bowe has already shown commitment by losing alot of weight, Haley is just trying to push him even further cause he see's that Bowe can be something special.
    I think he see's a little of what he saw in Fitzgerald, im not making him the next fitz, im just saying that I think Bowe can be something special, and that I think Haley see's it.

Come end of camp I would be very surprised if Bowe wasn't the number 1 receiver.
    This move is probably also a stunt to dangle a carrot in front of Darling, Wright and Lawrence to try even harder.
    I've heard some good things about Rodney Wright, apparently he has shown glimps of excellent speed and good catches. He's probably not ready yet, but the competition for the number 2,3,4 receiver is wide open here..

It could also mean that Bowe has sucked *** all camp and is where he should be by the way he is playing so far. His head is not right for some reason. Hes having alot of Mental mistakes . I saw quite a few on Saturday alone. He was screwing up in after scrimmage drills. Haley had them plant one hand and fire off the word "hutt" . Once in a while Haley would blow the whistle instead of saying Down, Set ,Hutt and if a player jumped they did more of them. I saw Bowe have a heck of a time with this drill. haley was trying to instill that when your dead tired you need to keep your mind focused. Bowes teamates were chewing his *** and some Fans Joined in . Some fans were saying Comon DBOWE We aint gonna get to a Superbowl this way , Again this is Just what I have seen with my own eyes . I have read alot of articles on how he is having very bad practices. Don't get me wrong . I am a fan of DBOWE. I Want him to do well. I am kinda happy we are having some no-name recievers step up and play their asses off . Its all about who wants it more and is willing to put in the time and effort . Thats who will be on the starting Squad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast