Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Turn for the worse

Unhappy A Turn for the worse

It is official, this site has become boring. People have lost their sense of humor, certain members do nothing more than fight and bicker with others constantly, hardly anybody posts anymore.

Its sad, because i truly like this site, but if it continues at this pace, there is going to be very minimal quality posters any more. Ever since a certain member has started fighting with everyone, the site has taken a huge turn for the worse.

So what happens from here? Do we keep up the fighting and bickering until everyone is so annoyed that they don't want to post here because they dont wanna deal with certain people.

Do we change our attitudes, start relaxing, having a sense of humor, and having fun again?

Do we strictly just talk Chiefs football, and take out the locker room?

I only write this because i like this site a whole lot, but anymore its just not that fun. Maybe it will pick up when the season starts, but this is just getting pathetic.

Yeah man, sorry, I should probably just stay out of the locker room area, though I have been trying to be nicer today.

I do believe this all changes when there is more to talk about. It is kinda like the old saying about idle hands, with nothing much else to talk about, we might tend to get a little restless.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I say let it roll! Have fun with it, but I am also going to speak my opinion when something that is posted offends me. I am not easily offended either! I cannot wait for the season to start and get to the basics of football posting!

Consider this my first official post. I am a 'defector' from Chiefswarpath.com . I joined this site months ago and read through the posts daily, I just never posted before.

Keep up the good fight and pay minimal attention to trouble makers or 'boat rockers'... no matter what blog/site/forum you go to there are always a few that have to dispute/argue/disagree just to get their rocks off.
    Go KC, baby.
    Last edited by Stumplifter; 08-13-2009 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post
    Consider this my first official post. I am a 'defector' from Chiefswarpath.com . I joined this site months ago and read through the posts daily, I just never posted before.

Keep up the good fight and pay minimal attention to trouble makers or 'boat rockers'... not matter what blog/site/forum you go to there are always a few that have to dispute/aruge/disagree just to get their rocks off.
    Go KC, baby.
    Good advice bud! Your right on, i post at other places and theres always one or two people that will get on your nerves. I guess thats just the way it goes. Rep

Make that two reps.

Resident Celebrity

Well said stumplifter!! Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post

Keep up the good fight and pay minimal attention to trouble makers or 'boat rockers'... no matter what blog/site/forum you go to there are always a few that have to dispute/argue/disagree just to get their rocks off.
    Go KC, baby.

I could not have said it better, and probably didn't.

Rep!

What's up guys. GO CHIEFS!

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    What's up guys. GO CHIEFS!
    Where have YOU been man? We have missed you lately. You still in SoCal? Going to come over for some games this season? We would love to have you!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast