Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama in Montana!! OBAMA!! lol

Default Obama in Montana!! OBAMA!! lol

Just thought it was cool a president doing a Town Hall Meeting in my state.

Tho i'm so tired of this Health Care talk, but its getting really hard to believe anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well I did not request to receive e-mail from President Obama.
    The only e-mail I want from the president would be something like this:

Hey Vern

I am putting together a new office in the executive branch. It is the football Czar position that I want to put you in charge of.

All you have to do is watch Chief's football all season and I will pay you $14 million dollars per year!!
    That is a job I could sink my teeth into!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    The only e-mail I want from the president would be something like this:

Would you need an assistant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

or test beer, or watch hot girls for 15 million dollars

Conservative Republican here...so, best I not comment on Obama, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Conservative Republican here...so, best I not comment on Obama, haha.

that would be nice didn't really start this thread to have huge arguements...

but thank you

OK. I tried to stop myself from commenting on politics here.

But lets just see what Glenn Beck (i rite winger) has to say about our present health care.

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

boy oh boy. Media is a powerful thing. And anybody who watches Fox news is getting an opinion, not the news.

That being said, I think Obama is trying too hard too fast. Health care reform is the right idea, but this is too big a deal to screw up. This is something a pres. should do if he is re-elected a 2nd term and at least proven worth somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

But lets just see what Glenn Beck (i rite winger) has to say about our present health care.

boy oh boy. Media is a powerful thing. And anybody who watches Fox news is getting an opinion, not the news.

That being said, I think Obama is trying too hard too fast. Health care reform is the right idea, but this is too big a deal to screw up. This is something a pres. should do if he is re-elected a 2nd term and at least proven worth somewhat.
    Every news station/news paper/blog/etc on the air leans in the favor of one opinon or the other. The majority of them leaning to the left. I will admit that Fox is geared towards the Republican/republican conservative right but you can't honestly tell me that CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC/ (and their affiliates MSNBC etc..) don't all lean to the left/liberal left in their views and opinions.

But I digress...talking politics on a Chiefs board is last thing I want to do...especially when it comes to Barry Soetoro and some of his policies...

Independent Conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

Jon Stewart is the only guy i trust with news, hes more left wing but he seems to be the most fair...and sometimes bill o'reilly can make some good points

Don't trust ANY of the news networks in this country. None of them truly report news. They all just report their opinions and twist facts to suit their agenda.

The fact that MSNBC tries to pass themselves of as responsible journalists is laughable as well. They are the worst of all the networks.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Don't trust ANY of the news networks in this country. None of them truly report news. They all just report their opinions and twist facts to suit their agenda.

The fact that MSNBC tries to pass themselves of as responsible journalists is laughable as well. They are the worst of all the networks.
    I have found that CNN headline news(not CNN, as they start leaking in opinions) is most worthy of reporting the news.

Just tell me what is going on. Dont tell me what you think of it. Let me decide for myself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast