Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama in Montana!! OBAMA!! lol

Default Obama in Montana!! OBAMA!! lol

Just thought it was cool a president doing a Town Hall Meeting in my state.

Tho i'm so tired of this Health Care talk, but its getting really hard to believe anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I have found that CNN headline news(not CNN, as they start leaking in opinions) is most worthy of reporting the news.

Just tell me what is going on. Dont tell me what you think of it. Let me decide for myself.
    I haven't really given them much of a shot because of the association with CNN. Personally, I like BBC. When I watch it I don't feel like I am being lied to. Doesn't mean I'm not getting duped by them either though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I haven't really given them much of a shot because of the association with CNN. Personally, I like BBC. When I watch it I don't feel like I am being lied to. Doesn't mean I'm not getting duped by them either though.
    Personally I think they all "slant" the news in one direction or the other. My favorite used to be Fox but I haven't had access to them in nearly...I don't know how many years. We reduced our cable package when we fell on hard times with the expectation of increasing it again when times got better. Well times got better but never increased the cable, and now times are not so good for us again. But, overall, I think Guru is right: BBC provides, probably, the best coverage.

I love Fox News Channel.

I agree with Guru that pMSNBC is the worst.

CNN used to be referred to by conservatives as The Clinton News Network, heh.

I actually used to like CNN headline news somewhat too, but these days so much of it is pop culture news (eg. celebrity gossip) and not mainstream news stories of what's going on.

Oh and I also enjoy CBN news on the 700 club (the news of the day with comments from a Christian persepective).

Go Politics!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

He's a phony that BS'ed his way into the Presidency. Any moron could see that by now.

I don't believe any of the questions should be scripted at any meeting or conference. The way I look at it....If the ******* is intelligent enough to be President of this country, he (whomever it is at the time) should be able to field any question tossed his way.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    that would be nice didn't really start this thread to have huge arguements...

but thank you
    You're welcome. I don't "argue" much about anything, including politics. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    You're welcome. I don't "argue" much about anything, including politics. :)
    I do argue about politics, but there was a time here where there was one and only one thread allowed for politics. I am trying to avoid it here in the wrong location.

Whatever happened to that thread anyway? It get too big?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Rush Limbaugh is the source to find complete truth. Mon-Fri 11am to 2pm.

www.rushlimbaugh.com

Become a ditto head now! Our country needs you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Go Politics!!!

There used to be only one of these threads allowed.

How about those guys brining guns to the presidents town halls....i mean ya you got a right but don't act like you dont know why people are so upset when people are using thier rights......your brining it to the presidents town hall....that would be cool tho, have a gun straped to my leg all day...no one would mess with you hahaha

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast