Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Look / Panther Coalition

Arrow New Look / Panther Coalition

What's Up Chief Friends ?

Just want to let you know that we at the COALITION have a new look with a lot of new features.
    I wanted a colorful & vibrant board that had a rough edge & it seems I have accomplished that with the help of my staff.
    Also, I hired a FT staff writer for pre & post game articles...man am I happy !

Some of you that were members at our site may have filtered out of our system after 90 days ''I DON'T DO THAT ANY LONGER''...if you decide to rejoin we surely would love to have you back...we really enjoyed your company & you guys were a LOT of fun the week we played each other...we have members from many teams....we are growing really fast & of course put a LOT focus on things that are much more important than football.

Check us out when you can & best wishes for a successful 2009 Season !

Owner / Quinn Sports & Life Media - Powered by vBulletin

I still haven't forgot how bad we got beat by you last year in Carolina! What was it like 37-0? I don't even want to try to recall the details!

I'm just thankful we don't play you again till 2012! And thankful we no longer have Herman Edwards!

Did anyone see the New England-Philadelphia game last night? Herm was one of the announcers, ugh!

Well, sadly that win against you guys meant little because we did not finish the race, but it did help us win the NFC South Crown.

I seen a little of all the games last night & will be watching all weekend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12