Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Look / Panther Coalition

Arrow New Look / Panther Coalition

What's Up Chief Friends ?

Just want to let you know that we at the COALITION have a new look with a lot of new features.
    I wanted a colorful & vibrant board that had a rough edge & it seems I have accomplished that with the help of my staff.
    Also, I hired a FT staff writer for pre & post game articles...man am I happy !

Some of you that were members at our site may have filtered out of our system after 90 days ''I DON'T DO THAT ANY LONGER''...if you decide to rejoin we surely would love to have you back...we really enjoyed your company & you guys were a LOT of fun the week we played each other...we have members from many teams....we are growing really fast & of course put a LOT focus on things that are much more important than football.

Check us out when you can & best wishes for a successful 2009 Season !

Owner / Quinn Sports & Life Media - Powered by vBulletin

Thanks man!

I hope your Panthers whip the Ickles on opening day this year!

Thank You Guys...Yeah, all of a sudden that game just got a lot more exciting.
    Hmmmmm, I wonder why ? :

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I hope your Panthers whip the Ickles on opening day this year!
    Ickles? I know its a nickname for a team, but IDK which.

Hi catzilla, nice to see you or read you. I will have to wander over and check your site out. You have a great site as I remember, so it can only have gotten better.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Ickles? I know its a nickname for a team, but IDK which.
    Eagles. Now with michael sICK they really are the ICKles!

Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    Thank You Guys...Yeah, all of a sudden that game just got a lot more exciting.
    Hmmmmm, I wonder why ? :
    Well I heard Mr. Dog Pound can't play till week 6 so your Panthers and our Chiefs (week 3 against the Ickles) will be spared from seeing him in action.

Oh right.....

I don't think you will be disappointed, I am VERY picky as to design, I basicly drew up what I wanted & had my tech guy get er dun & he did, I did the basic stuff....wonderful job David did indeed.

You have to navigate the site & set the pages to how you want it to look of course.

We keep the weeks matchups just above the forums homepage so all you need do is glance up & the Fox Tracker really goes well with those that like CHAT.
    I'm kicking a** in the weekly Pick'um thusfar !
    And the fantasy ball guys are gearing it up too !

The weather module changes from Spartanburg SC, which is where I live & where the Cats Summer Camp is, but it will change according to where the Cats are playing on Friday of each week etc...

And for us ''old schoolers'' we still do the GAMEDAY thread. I wanted to do the best I could to make every level of fan happy....I think I have done well.
    We have a good amount of people on when news breaks & of course GAMEDAY gets better & better.

Hope to see you guys every once in a while, we love to visit with fans that are good friends !

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Eagles. Now with michael sICK they really are the ICKles!

Well I heard Mr. Dog Pound can't play till week 6 so your Panthers and our Chiefs (week 3 against the Ickles) will be spared from seeing him in action.
    Whoop, that's right...forgot about that...well still we need to put the beatdown on Micky D ! We even have some good Eagle fans on our site, I'd never thought that was possible ! JK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast