Thanks for the info.
I have a small request; next time just copy and paste the text.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.
Courtesy: S. Woltmann/AFL/WireImage.com
Bobby Sippio Chicago Rush Wide Receiver/Defensive Back - WR/DB Height 6-3 Weight 215 Years Experience: 2 College: Western Kentucky Player Stats Courtesy: Arena Football League
Release: 03/01/2004 Professional Career: Bobby enters his second season in Chicago after being claimed off waivers from Tampa Bay during the middle of the 2006 season. He is signed through 2007.
· signed a two-year contract with the Tampa Bay Storm October 21, 2005 ... spent the first nine weeks of the 2006 season with the Storm before being waived March 29 and claimed by Chicago.
· signed as an undrafted free agent with the Miami Dolphins June 26, 2004 and attended training camp...was placed on Injured Reserve with a knee injury on September 1...waived November 10.
· signed a two-year contract with the Dallas Desperados October 17, 2003.
· spent the 2003 season playing for the af2’s Greensboro Prowlers.
· originally signed with the Indiana Firebirds on November 4, 2002, but was released during training camp on January 9, 2003.
· played for the af2’s Peoria Pirates during the 2002 season.
2006 SEASON: Bobby joined the Rush for the final 5 regular season games and had an immediate impact on the offense after switching from WR/LB to offensive specialist, catching 38 passes for 654 yards and 17 touchdowns. Overall in 2006, he caught 93 passes for 1,320 yards and 35 touchdowns – all career highs.
· finished 6th in the AFL in scoring with 222 points.
· caught 33 passes for 452 yards and 10 touchdowns in the playoffs, including 10 receptions for 110 yards and 3 TDs in the ArenaBowl vs. Orlando on June 11.
· named Offensive Player of the Game and AFL Offensive Player of the Week for his record-setting performance May 6 vs. Utah ... caught 10 passes for a Rush record 217 yards and tied his own Rush record with 6 TD receptions.
· named Offensive Player of the Game April 23 vs. Las Vegas after catching 8 passes for 168 yards and a Rush record 6 TDs
· made his Rush debut April 15 at Arizona, catching 7 passes for 139 yards and 3 TDs.
· was claimed off waivers from Tampa Bay March 29 ... placed on the league’s Refused to Report list March 31 and was activated by the Rush April 14.
· played in nine games for the Tampa Bay Storm, catching 55 passes for 666 yards and 18 touchdowns, before being released March 28 and claimed by Chicago on March 29.
2005: Caught 61 passes for 863 yards and 22 touchdowns in his second season in Dallas ...also added 30.5 tackles, 2 interceptions and 9 passes broken up.
· scored touchdowns in five different ways during the season – receiving, rushing, interception return, fumble return and kickoff return.
2004: Played in 16 games as a rookie with the Dallas Desperados, catching 75 passes for 1,217 yards and 32 touchdowns, and recording 25.0 tackles, 2 interceptions and 3 passes broken up.
· finished the season second in the AFL in yards per catch (16.2) and seventh in scoring with 33 touchdowns and 200 points.
· recorded his first career interception May 1 vs. New York.
· named Offensive Player of the Game April 10 vs. San Jose, recording 7 receptions for 100 yards and 4 TDs.
· named co-Offensive Player of the Game March 6 vs. Grand Rapids after catching 6 passes for 116 yards and 3 touchdowns.
· made his AFL debut February 8 vs. Carolina, catching 4 passes for 78 yards and 2 TDs.
2003: Named af2 Ironman of the Year while playing with the Greensboro Prowlers...was both his team’s leading receiver and leading tackler, catching 57 passes for 1,009 yards and 27 touchdowns, while recording 66.0 tackles, 5 interceptions and 14 passes broken up in 13 games.
· returned 38 kickoffs for 909 yards and 2 TDs...finished the season with 2,032 all-purpose yards.
2002: Spent the season on the roster of the af2’s Peoria Pirates, but due to injury, did not see any action.
Last edited by Guru; 08-14-2007 at 12:29 AM.
I'm reading good things about this kid. Could this guy be a darkhorse for us?