Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What i want to see tonight:

Default What i want to see tonight:

Ok, with our first pre season game going to be happening tonight, win or loss, if i see these following things i will be exrememely happy:

1) Cassel completes at least 75% of his passes, and throws at least one TD. NO PICKS!!!

2) LJ gets at least 35 yards with an average of 4.0 or better.

3) No Dropped passes by Dwayne Bowe

4) Glenn Dorsey playing the whole first half, and stuffing that line.

5) Toomer and Engram making at least one excellent posession catch.

6) Todd Haley not losing his cool.

7) Charles rushes for 30 yards or more, and gets a couple receptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Ok, with our first pre season game going to be happening tonight, win or loss, if i see these following things i will be exrememely happy:

4) Glenn Dorsey playing the whole first half, and stuffing that line.

6) Todd Haley not losing his cool.
    Those two aren't possible. Haley sees something not right he will be pissed. but thats what you want kinda.

I Just don't see Dorsey doing much.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Those two aren't possible. Haley sees something not right he will be pissed. but thats what you want kinda.

I Just don't see Dorsey doing much.
    Yeah i mean if Bowe drops a pass, i want Haley riding his *** bad, just not losing his cool. Public emberassment is a double edged sword, it can either motivate or cripple a players attitude.

I must see progress in Dorsey otherwise im gonna go hang a twinkie from the opposing end zone to get his *** in gear.

Yeah i mean if Bowe drops a pass, i want Haley riding his *** bad, just not losing his cool. Public emberassment is a double edged sword, it can either motivate or cripple a players attitude.

I must see progress in Dorsey otherwise im gonna go hang a twinkie from the opposing end zone to get his *** in gear.
    LOL, I guess you got a point there. But was Cohwer bad at all?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

LOL, I guess you got a point there. But was Cohwer bad at all?
    No Cowher was great!!! Why oh why did we ever let him slip away? He could have been the heir to Marty, and we would have kept that nasty D for a long time.

I know the first pre season game doesn't feature much in the way of starters, but I'd like to see each QB get an entire quarter of the game instead of Cassell running a drive and sitting.

I wanna see lots of blitz packages and see if this 3-4 D will show a better ability of being able to get to the quarterback

And I want to see Succup get a chance to try for a long FG attempt.

Apart from that I just want to see CHIEFS FOOTBALL!

- 5 hrs and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    I know the first pre season game doesn't feature much in the way of starters, but I'd like to see each QB get an entire quarter of the game instead of Cassell running a drive and sitting.

I wanna see lots of blitz packages and see if this 3-4 D will show a better ability of being able to get to the quarterback

And I want to see Succup get a chance to try for a long FG attempt.

Apart from that I just want to see CHIEFS FOOTBALL!

- 5 hrs and counting...
    Completely agree, lets see if this new D Line can hold their own.

No Cowher was great!!! Why oh why did we ever let him slip away? He could have been the heir to Marty, and we would have kept that nasty D for a long time.
    Nah, I meant bad in his yelling way.

I sure hope Tyson Jackson was worth it. I am watching the Steelers and cardinals right now and Ziggy Hood looks awesome. He was the Steelers first round pick, from MIZZU!

Nah, I meant bad in his yelling way.

I sure hope Tyson Jackson was worth it. I am watching the Steelers and cardinals right now and Ziggy Hood looks awesome. He was the Steelers first round pick, from MIZZU!
    No i really didnt find Cowher that bad, heck Marty was way worse IMO.

That was a pretty good game between Steelers and Cardinals, Warner looked pretty decent.

Default come On

come on people get out of the fantasy time. Chiefs blew the draftfor second straight year. we got no Offensive line. Cassell won't do much neither will LJ or bowe. chiefs have no offense. Dorsey his a joke. chiefs by all rights are officially the worst team in the NFL. at best 2-14 if they beat raiders 2 times which is doubtful in reality 0-16. face it the glory days are over and for years to come. i been with the chiefs as a fan since they came to KC this is the worst team ever. now if they sign some VET O Linemen it would inprove things but with what they got chiefs are the worst team in the NFL. so get your head out of the clouds and into reality. it;s 3 downs punt.
    Cassell will be hurt within the first 3 games of the year and out for the year. throw in a inexperience head coach spells a very long season in KC

rick

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast