Thread: cassel's 2008 pre season

Default cassel's 2008 pre season

as we all know the preseason is not to be taken to seriously or lightly i am looking forward to the game tonight {can not wait}.with that being said i will definantly not panic if cassell looks a litlle rusty last year the big talk during the pre season was about how bad cassell looked and what were the patriots going to do if brady got hurt.well we know what happend to brady after that cassell came in and lead the patriots to a great record. i personally will be looking for a faster better conditiond chiefs team enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    as we all know the preseason is not to be taken to seriously or lightly i am looking forward to the game tonight {can not wait}.with that being said i will definantly not panic if cassell looks a litlle rusty last year the big talk during the pre season was about how bad cassell looked and what were the patriots going to do if brady got hurt.well we know what happend to brady after that cassell came in and lead the patriots to a great record. i personally will be looking for a faster better conditiond chiefs team enjoy the game
    As long as it is not an imitation of Orton's performance last nigh i will be moderately happy.

Orton has never been a spectacular QB.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Orton has never been a spectacular QB.
    or has he ever had to go through a full season as a starter he suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks what were the donks thinking ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    or has he ever had to go through a full season as a starter he suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks what were the donks thinking ha ha
    Yea, he makes Cutler look like an All Pro.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Cassel did NOT look very good
    The next game is the most important one of the season !!

Quote Originally Posted by windwalker View Post
    Hard to tell how good someone looked when your passes get dropped.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Last year was different though because Cassel wasn't likely to see a single snap all season, and this year he's been penciled in as starter since the trade and received first team reps. There's much higher expectations for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by windwalker View Post
    Cassel looked fine. He has poured his heart and soul entirely into this team since hes been here, and will no doubt be an awesome and future hof qb for us... barring injury...:(
    SHUT IT

Not trying to start an argument, but I live in Illinois and the Bears games are on whenever they play(not that I like the Bears, but when they are the only game on???lol). I have watched every game Orton has played and he is better than a lot give him credit for. He constantly got screwed because Lovie Smith had h@#&#on for Rex Grossman. Orton is a tough, gritty, hard-nosed football player who earned the respect of his Bears teammates and many were upset they got rid of him(Urlacher was very vocal). Players like that might not have the best stats but they tend to win games. Let's just hope it's not at the exspence of the Chiefs.