Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donkeys at Arrowhead

Hybrid View

Default Donkeys at Arrowhead

Just had to let you all know that we (me, Big Dan and Dell) just got my tix to go see the Donkeys on December 6th. The boys and I will be flying into KC on Sat Dec 5th at 11am and we are staying until the 14th and going to see the Donkeys and the B-lls games. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Sports Complex across from the stadium. Anyone who wants to compe out and drink some beers, just let me know when and where!! I would also like to get a some people together to tailgate. Lemme know if you are interested. I already have a short list of people I will be meeting up with. Shoule be YZILLA, Tammietailgator, Bike, Moeofe, Hermhater, the Beer Guy at the stadium. Its gonna be a kiKC a$S week so get your tickets early!!

We got endzone seats Sec 129 Row 1!! So watch for the big Canadians when the Chiefs storm the endzone all day!!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Sound like your seats suck IMO. I am used to watching from the 50 on the upper deck. I have sat in the corner, and you can't see as much. But I guess going to better than not going right?

We might go, if we don't have to pay outrageous prices for tickets.

Oh, and well come back Canada. I knew you would be back.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Sound like your seats suck IMO. I am used to watching from the 50 on the upper deck. I have sat in the corner, and you can't see as much. But I guess going to better than not going right?

We might go, if we don't have to pay outrageous prices for tickets.

Oh, and well come back Canada. I knew you would be back.
    I watch the game from the 50 every Sunday on TV. Row 1 in the endzone is where the players land when they jump in the endzone. Lower lever is the BEST party. And I like the perspective you get on the game from the endzone. Its cool to see it the way the players see it. Its an experience being down in front man!! But to each his own!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I watch the game from the 50 every Sunday on TV. Row 1 in the endzone is where the players land when they jump in the endzone. Lower lever is the BEST party. And I like the perspective you get on the game from the endzone. Its cool to see it the way the players see it. Its an experience being down in front man!! But to each his own!!
    The problem is with that is that you can't see much from the other side of the field. :(
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    The problem is with that is that you can't see much from the other side of the field. :(
    I record all the games and watch them when I get home. I only get to go to Arrowhead once a year (usually) so i am in it to party and have a good time. I sat beside the band last year and had a blast!!

Well if you like it then you like it.

I sit in section 131 row 2.

Wished I could man. Yell extra loud for me.

Just had to let you all know that we (me, Big Dan and Dell) just got my tix to go see the Donkeys on December 6th. The boys and I will be flying into KC on Sat Dec 5th at 11am and we are staying until the 14th and going to see the Donkeys and the B-lls games. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Sports Complex across from the stadium. Anyone who wants to compe out and drink some beers, just let me know when and where!! I would also like to get a some people together to tailgate. Lemme know if you are interested. I already have a short list of people I will be meeting up with. Shoule be YZILLA, Tammietailgator, Bike, Moeofe, Hermhater, the Beer Guy at the stadium. Its gonna be a kiKC a week so get your tickets early!!

We got endzone seats Sec 129 Row 1!! So watch for the big Canadians when the Chiefs storm the endzone all day!!

And Hayvern and Captain IT too. Sorry guys, I was half asleep this morning!!

And Hayvern and Captain IT too. Sorry guys, I was hungover this morning!!
    Fixed.
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast