Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: bowes problems are fixed Webb waived, lelie signs just got the text

Default bowes problems are fixed Webb waived, lelie signs just got the text

I didnt care for him anyway, but now bowe can get his old number back. never understood why webb wouldnt give that up anyway

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    Lelie SUCKS...hes been on a different team pretty much every year of his career save for the donks..dont you think that says anything? I would have MUCH rather kept that mizzou guy, Will Franklin...why in sam hell did we cut him? he only had one year in KC and he had leg injuries...give the dude a chance, my lord...i thought he caught some tough balls in traffic when he was healthy...
    I dont recall exactly what happened with Franklin but he apparently wasn't anywhere near the shape he was in when he got here when the regime change happened (someone said he'd dropped some time on his 40 and was overweight? dont quote me on that). Hell after he got waived/cut by the Lions I don't even know what happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    I dont recall exactly what happened with Franklin but he apparently wasn't anywhere near the shape he was in when he got here when the regime change happened (someone said he'd dropped some time on his 40 and was overweight? dont quote me on that). Hell after he got waived/cut by the Lions I don't even know what happened to him.
    From what I heard, Franklin was all speed, but no receiving skill. After he was cut by the Chiefs, I remember reading that he had stone hands and no feel for the position, and given that he was also cut from the Lions, it seems the description has merit.

We have no serviceable youth on this team at wide out(outside of Bowe), hopefully this gets addressed next off season

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    We have no serviceable youth on this team at wide out(outside of Bowe), hopefully this gets addressed next off season
    That's just somthing we have to put a band-aid on for this season, way too many other needs.

why not have gotten harrison or boldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    why not have gotten harrison or boldwin.
    Yea, I agree about Harrison. He would of been way better than Leilie. But BOLDIN would have cost us too much.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by chief addict View Post
    If we wanted a speedy reciever , we should have kept Sammie Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    Calling Matt Jones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    *wacks Whoever Mention Buck Tooth Parker!

I don't see why you guys feel the need to trash Ashley Lelie. I think he's a good signing for the team. Ashley is a former first round draft pick with good speed and NFL experience. He in no way, shape, or form hurts our team. It's not like we gave up a ton of money or draft picks to sign him. Ashley is a low risk-high reward possibility for the Chiefs. I'm glad we signed him and I hope he can perform decently for us.
    Last edited by captainamerica; 08-18-2009 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I don't see why you guys feel the need to trash Ashley Lelie. I think he's a good signing for the team. Ashley is a former first round draft pick with good speed and NFL experience. He in no way, shape, or form hurts our team. It's not like we gave up a ton of money or draft picks to sign him. Ashley is a low risk-high reward possibility for the Chiefs. I'm glad we signed him and I hope he can perform decently for us.

Me too.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast