Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: bowes problems are fixed Webb waived, lelie signs just got the text

Default bowes problems are fixed Webb waived, lelie signs just got the text

I didnt care for him anyway, but now bowe can get his old number back. never understood why webb wouldnt give that up anyway

Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I don't see why you guys feel the need to trash Ashley Lelie. I think he's a good signing for the team. Ashley is a former first round draft pick with good speed and NFL experience. He in no way, shape, or form hurts our team. It's not like we gave up a ton of money or draft picks to sign him. Ashley is a low risk-high reward possibility for the Chiefs. I'm glad we signed him and I hope he can perform decently for us.
    Coming from the guy who thought we should of gotten Shanahammy.

Well Ryan Sims was a first round pick too. Maybe we should bring him back. How about getting back Todd Blackledge for our QB troubles.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I'd like to make a comment on this, but I haven't been at the practices and/or seen lelie play recently.

I haven't see Lelie play lately. But I wasn't impressed with our WR's in the first pre-season game. I have to think he is as good or better than many of the scrubs we have currently.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Yea, I agree about Harrison. He would of been way better than Leilie. But BOLDIN would have cost us too much.
    I disagree, Harrison wouldnt have a place on this team. Lelie is brought in to be a potential deep threat.

Bowe is supposed to be a big possession/run after catch type of receiver.

Engram and Toomer are good all-around receivers, with relatively good hands. To me, Harrison is the same as these two guys. He wouldnt really add anything we didnt already have on this team.

If Lelie has some decent hands, and Bowe continues to improve, we have a pretty decent lineup at WR.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    or Bono? man id love to see some Bono lemme tell ya.. and while on that note were the hell did slyvester morris and craphonso thorpe get off to?
    Thorpe is in the CFL right now, I think he got injured

Dwayne Bowe, Amani Toomer, Bobby Engram, Terrence Copper, Mark Bradley, and Ashley Lelie at WR. Maybe with a little coaching from Haley and this WR corp could come together after all. It's already better than we had last year by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Dwayne Bowe, Amani Toomer, Bobby Engram, Terrence Copper, Mark Bradley, and Ashley Lelie at WR. Maybe with a little coaching from Haley and this WR corp could come together after all. It's already better than we had last year by a long shot.

It will, to say the least, be interesting to see.

So whose the next ex bronco WR we'll pick up hahaha

I see no negatives to this signing whatsoever, worst case scenario is Lelie gets cut and we got rid of Herms friends son Webb. Best case scenario Lelie can be a decent threat down the field to open up Bowe a little.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    So whose the next ex bronco WR we'll pick up hahaha
    Marshall?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast